Aya and Bambi, the amazing Japanese dancers

Yes yes yeeeees !!!

Since they joined Madonna, the choreo of LVL get a new dynamic !!! As I mentioned before, I want them as much as they can on the new tour. Love them <3

Amazing addition to the RH promo tour so far! Love their style. I hope they stick around for the tour!

I read that they are engaged with each other, even though gay marriage is illegal in Japan. So cute!

They are more than amazing!!!!!!!! I havent fell for the lesbo thing though. But jusus its so refreshing to see such sharp dancers being found. BRAVO!

Is there any story about how Madonna contacted them? are they Madonna fans?

Their first video on their youtube channel used Revolver as a song, and I saw another one that sampled Vogue, so at least they like her :lol:

I think they're responsible for Madonna's new boots. And I thank them for that, love the boots

Their first video on their youtube channel used Revolver as a song, and I saw another one that sampled Vogue, so at least they like her :lol:

I think they're responsible for Madonna's new boots. And I thank them for that, love the boots

thanks, they should have been in the grammys too :inlove:

Guest whatatramp

Could anyone open a new thread for the male dancers? they are SO hot! I wanna know who they are, their twitters, etc

dancers.jpg

does anyone remember #TEAMDREWDOLLAZ on twitter during MDNA tour :lmao: