The Rebel Heart tour: 2015/16 Icon Presale Now

Iconic Fetus

First they offered me row 7 in front of heart - but, my order expired because I was too slow to type in my info. Then, my second attempt, they offered me 2 seats in row 4 (same section) and I bought those. Section F5 is in front of the heart, right? I didn't make a mistake, did I? Those maps are useless.

Seems right to me! I wasn't getting anything in front of the heart. First, I got Section 3, then 1, then 4, but they were all like Row 8, Row 10, and Row 2 of Section 4, and the seats were like 7-8, 10-11... they seem like middle of the row seats and I really didn't want that. Then I gave up and bought VIP. :lol:

^According to the Barclays seat chart, the seat numbers increase from right-to-left. That is the only seat chart that shows the seat details, so I imagine they are going with that seat numbering system for all shows. Also, The section in front of the heart in Barclays has only 14 seats in a row, and only 3 rows. While, the philadelphia section has 18 seats per row (in front of the heart) and more than 3 rows. What the hell? Is the stage bigger, or something?

At least, you will definitely be along the catwalk - which is probably better than me. I had VIP for MDNA (Yankee Stadium) and I got row 7 right in front of the triangle tip. (I saw nothing)

^According to the Barclays seat chart, the seat numbers increase from right-to-left. That is the only seat chart that shows the seat details, so I imagine they are going with that seat numbering system for all shows. Also, The section in front of the heart in Barclays has only 14 seats in a row, and only 3 rows. While, the philadelphia section has 18 seats per row (in front of the heart) and more than 3 rows. What the hell? Is the stage bigger, or something?

At least, you will definitely be along the catwalk - which is probably better than me.

No, the numbering system depends on the venue. MSG is left-to-right. If the Barclays chart is right (and I can't imagine why it isn't), then StubHub is selling fake tickets because there are up to row 14 tickets in front of the Barclays heart. But the heart section is arranged differently by venue depending on the size of the floor and where they need to put the sound mix. Sometimes the seats are all clustered around the heart, and sometimes they are divided into 3 smaller sections, etc. For MSG, the seats in front of the heart extend along both sides of the sound mix, while for Barclays they are just in front of the sound mix.

Trying to get tickets for Boardwalk hall….what are good sections????

http://www.boardwalkhall.com/arena-information/seating-locator

This is from the Boardwalk's official website.

Click on a section and you will see a photo from one of those seats so that you can judge your view.

note: this is not for the Madonna concert; just a standard end-stage set-up.

Wtf is going on with ticketmaster? It just keeps saying that tickets are not available :cries:

Does anyone know a support or customer care email from Live Nation? I’ve had the worst day yesterday and I got no tickets.

I bought the presale code, used it to purchase 3 Madonna tickets on a Czech ticket site for the show in Prague but during the payment of my VISA card something went wrong (my card is enrolled for Verified by Visa which is a security function). There was no connection between the ticket site and my bank, so after a minute of waiting the payment was refused due to a technical error. Then I had to wait 15 minutes to try it once more but it didn’t work again. Then I called my boyfriend to use his card but by then the tickets disappeared from my shopping card even though I have already received a confirmation email from the Czech ticketsite which confirmed that I ordered the tickets and that they would be reserved for the next hour and that I have to complete the payment. Then I called the ticket site and they said that the tickets are indeed gone and I should pick different tickets. I explained to them that that is not working because whenever I try to use the presale code again, it says that the code is not valid anymore. The ticket company said that they would take care of it….that was yesterday. I am so frustrated right now!! All good seats are gone anyway, so I will just ask for a refund from Live Nation and wait for the general sale…Fuck that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know a support or customer care email from Live Nation? I’ve had the worst day yesterday and I got no tickets.

I bought the presale code, used it to purchase 3 Madonna tickets on a Czech ticket site for the show in Prague but during the payment of my VISA card something went wrong (my card is enrolled for Verified by Visa which is a security function). There was no connection between the ticket site and my bank, so after a minute of waiting the payment was refused due to a technical error. Then I had to wait 15 minutes to try it once more but it didn’t work again. Then I called my boyfriend to use his card but by then the tickets disappeared from my shopping card even though I have already received a confirmation email from the Czech ticketsite which confirmed that I ordered the tickets and that they would be reserved for the next hour and that I have to complete the payment. Then I called the ticket site and they said that the tickets are indeed gone and I should pick different tickets. I explained to them that that is not working because whenever I try to use the presale code again, it says that the code is not valid anymore. The ticket company said that they would take care of it….that was yesterday. I am so frustrated right now!! All good seats are gone anyway, so I will just ask for a refund from Live Nation and wait for the general sale…Fuck that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's awful, me and my friends all ordered early entry tickets and then we received this mail : Dear Customer,

thank you for your order. In the shortest possible time we will contact you with payment information".

We waited the whole day and got no email back with the payment details. When we contacted "customer service", they said this : "Hello, you will be sent an invoice for payment, so the wait. But it will today try to catch the end of the week. After payment we will send the document tickets."

I've saw that some people eventually got the form and apparently you have to go to the bank and make a SWIFT transfer, cuz no credit card payment is available.

We're still waiting for our mails....

Hast Du noch die einzelnen Preise im Kopf?

Sind sie ähnlich wie die in Amsterdam?

PK 1 € 192,20

PK 2 € 128,95

PK 3 Stehplatz Innenraum € 105,95

PK 4 € 82,95

PK 5 € 54,20

PK 1 € 192,20

PK 2 € 128,95

PK 4 € 82,95

PK 5 € 54,20

Ist das eigentlich die teuerste Madonna-Tour aller Zeiten? Kann mich nicht erinnern jemals über 100 Euro für einen Stehplatz gezahlt zu haben.

It's awful, me and my friends all ordered early entry tickets and then we received this mail : Dear Customer,

thank you for your order. In the shortest possible time we will contact you with payment information".

We waited the whole day and got no email back with the payment details. When we contacted "customer service", they said this : "Hello, you will be sent an invoice for payment, so the wait. But it will today try to catch the end of the week. After payment we will send the document tickets."

I've saw that some people eventually got the form and apparently you have to go to the bank and make a SWIFT transfer, cuz no credit card payment is available.

We're still waiting for our mails....

For which show, also for Prague?

so after we get mail, we have an HoUR to pay for it?????????????

and i can't do it with credit card apparently? so if they send me an email when my bank is closed i can just sit and cry? is that it?

so after we get mail, we have an HoUR to pay for it?????????????

and i can't do it with credit card apparently? so if they send me an email when my bank is closed i can just sit and cry? is that it?

No, I think under normal circumstances you should be able to pay by credit card. I had some problems due to the 'verified by Visa' function but that doesn't mean every credit card is affected.

The bad thing is: if your payment fails, you have to wait 15 minutes to try again, so it can happen that the tickets disappear from your basket (as happened in my case)

PK 1 € 192,20

PK 2 € 128,95

PK 4 € 82,95

PK 5 € 54,20

Ist das eigentlich die teuerste Madonna-Tour aller Zeiten? Kann mich nicht erinnern jemals über 100 Euro für einen Stehplatz gezahlt zu haben.

letztes Mal habe ich auch 100€ gezahlt. Zuvor habe ich immer gesessen.

Scheint, trotz rückläufiger Käufe bei CDs und Konzertkarten während der MDNA-Phase, teurer zu werden

Edited by Mr.Candy

letztes Mal habe ich auch 100€ gezahlt. Zuvor habe ich immer gesessen.

Scheint, trotz rückläufiger Käufe bei CDs und Konzertkarten während der MDNA-Phase, teurer zu werden

MDNA hat der Innenraum in Berlin 108,25€ und Köln 107,25€ gekostet. Ist also minimal billiger geworden.

The Stockholm tickets sold quite quickly today, Golden Circle is sold out and there are just a few tickets left in the rest of the arena.

Edited by thelament

The following shows go on ICON pre-sale today

5 September – San Juan, PR – Coliseo de Puerto Rico

1 October – Detroit, MI – Joe Louis Arena

17 October – Portland, OR – MODA Center

22 October – Glendale, AZ – Gila River Arena

The following shows go on general sale today:

2 September – Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena

12 September – Washington, DC – Verizon Center

24 September – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center

26 September – Boston, MA – TD Garden

3 October – Atlantic City, NJ – Boardwalk Hall

8 October – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center

24 October – Las Vegas, NV – MGM Grand Garden Arena

27 October – Los Angeles, CA – Forum

4 November – Cologne, Germany – Lanxess Arena - most sections sold out

7 November – Prague, Czech Republic – O2 Arena

10 November – Berlin, Germany – Mercedes-Benz Arena (O2 World) - most sections sold out

14 November – Stockholm, Sweden – Tele 2 Arena - Golden Circle sold out, only single seats left

21 November – Turin, Italy – Pala Alpitour - SOLD OUT

24 November – Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi - only single seats left

1 December – London, England – O2 Arena - only single seats left

14 December – Manchester, England – Manchester Arena - floor sold out

16 December – Birmingham, England – Barclaycard Arena - only upper-tier seats left

20 December – Glasgow, Scotland – The SSE Hydro