The Rebel Heart tour: 2015/16 Icon Presale Now

Iconic Fetus

Do you just go to the community tab on madonna.com? It's still been blank for days. Any idea of who to contact to get this fixed? Thanks!

The community tab on madonna.com was blank for me, as well, but after I had purchased the Live Pass, it worked instantly. :huh:

The community tab on madonna.com was blank for me, as well, but after I had purchased the Live Pass, it worked instantly. :huh:

for me too [amsterdam]

for me too [amsterdam]

It was blank for me before and still after, and I'm not the only one with issues. Is it possible for someone to post and ask who to contact to get this fixed, please? Thank you!

Guest ziggy

Do you guys know how long it takes for the free gift for those people who signed up for the icon pass takes to come?

My MDNA Tour gifts were a useless plastic wrist watch and a tour poster. The watch arrived promptly but it took over seven months of persistent email pressure from me to Icon to finally get them to send me the damn poster. Some of my emails got an answer, most were never replied to; whenever I did manage to provoke a reaction, the person at the other end was new and I had to explain my issue over again.

I took the frantic period of back and forh communication as an additional bonus, because it really wasn't like I had anything better to do with all my spare time. It's a nice poster, too; I still have it hanging on my wall.

Edited by ziggy

Madonna Tickets Slated To Make Rebel Heart Most Expensive Tour Of 2015

At 56 years young, Madonna is proving that age is just a number. The illustrious songstress has just releasedRebel Heart, her highly anticipated 13th studio album, and is set to embark on a subsequent tour this August. Tickets go on sale to the general public Monday, but following a pre-sale, the secondary market has already placed Madonna among music’s elite touring acts this year. In fact, if preliminary numbers hold up, the Rebel Heart Tour would be the most expensive concert tour of 2015 on the secondary market.

With the tour slated to kick off its North American leg at the end of August, the average price for Madonna tickets on TiqIQ is currently $452.33. Even if that average does drop slightly as more tickets hit the market, it is significantly more expensive than Taylor Swift’s 1989 Tour. 1989 serves as the year’s second highest-priced tour with a ticket average of $305.21. Swift’s rebranded sound on 1989 has arguably made her the biggest name in pop music but Madonna’s initial secondary ticket prices are showing that demand still exists to see her live in concert. And if secondary market tickets have any say in the matter, that demand is massive.

Even fellow iconic act Fleetwood Mac, who owned the highest-priced concert tour of 2015 back in January, is being trumped by Madonna on the secondary market. The band’s On With The Show Tour has generated an average secondary price of $298.82, making the “Like a Virgin” singer’s forthcoming North American stint 51.3% more expensive.

The demand for Madonna tickets is not surprising, considering her past two tours have finished among the top 12 highest grossing tours of all-time. Her 2008 Sticky & Sweet tour grossed $408 million, third most all-time, while 2012′s MDNA grossed over $305 million.

Madonna’s Monday ticket on-sale is also taking a unique marketing approach by incentivizing fans with a digital download of the “SUPER DELUXE” version of Rebel Heart. With each primary ticket purchased for any North American date, fans will receive the deluxe digital package of that record that includes six bonus tracks. Added fan perks seem to be gaining momentum among big-name touring acts this year. Kid Rock has done something similar for his $20 Ticket Tour, giving fans a $2 discount on his latest release First Kiss when buying tickets via Walmart, the tour’s primary sponsor.

The tour will hit some of the biggest arenas in the country, including Madison Square Garden, Barclays Center, American Airlines Arena and United Center. Each of those venues see ticket prices well above the $400 mark on average.

Madonna kicks off the Rebel Heart Tour at the American Airlines Arena in Miami on August 29. 21 U.S. and Canadian dates are scheduled through October 27, when she wraps at The Forum in Los Angeles. A Europe and U.K. leg is scheduled for 14 dates between November and December and her final tour stop will be at the SSE Hydro on December 20.

Madonna Tickets Slated To Make Rebel Heart Most Expensive Tour Of 2015

Do you guys know how long it takes for the free gift for those people who signed up for the icon pass takes to come?

i'm still waiting for my mdna tour gifts....don't even remember what was...a poster?

I can't even get into the Icon site. Was a member years ago - so long back that used to get the Icon magazines sent to me in the mail. Then my credit card date expired and they did not bother to renew my membership because of that. Such a long drawn out story. Anyway, I signed up to it again but now it always says my user name does not exist and keeps saying my email address is already known so can't even register for new username. Not sure what is going on. I want to be able to buy tickets and use the Icon live pass but can't even get into the site now. Starting to panic as I want to be able to get great seats. Is anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it ?

I can't even get into the Icon site. Was a member years ago - so long back that used to get the Icon magazines sent to me in the mail. Then my credit card date expired and they did not bother to renew my membership because of that. Such a long drawn out story. Anyway, I signed up to it again but now it always says my user name does not exist and keeps saying my email address is already known so can't even register for new username. Not sure what is going on. I want to be able to buy tickets and use the Icon live pass but can't even get into the site now. Starting to panic as I want to be able to get great seats. Is anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it ?

Yes I had this problem, use a new email account.

I had a similar problem - I couldn't remember if I had an account or not - probably did for the last tour - but when I tried to sign up it said my e-mail was already in the system - so then I tried the "forgot password" option and was told that my e-mail address couldn't be found. I called and was helped quite fast - I was given my user name and I had a new password e-mailed to me.

I had a similar problem - I couldn't remember if I had an account or not - probably did for the last tour - but when I tried to sign up it said my e-mail was already in the system - so then I tried the "forgot password" option and was told that my e-mail address couldn't be found. I called and was helped quite fast - I was given my user name and I had a new password e-mailed to me.

Yes I had this problem, use a new email account.

Thanks for your replies Mmmmm and UnapolegeticRebel.

I have a problkem with my Icon password: I don´t remember it, they sent my the email to recover it, but it doesnñt work: it doesn´t let me write back on the page a new password (in fact, I can´t write anything...).Anyone here with the same problem?

Unfortunately, No - there's no picture of any of the merchandise. But, I chose the poster. I hope it's a good one.

Thank you. I may hold off for a little bit on redeeming, see if they upload something

i bought the Live pass but ended not using it because no good seats were available. $20 wasted! Oh well...

Same thing happened to me. At least we get a gift :lmao: