Herning, Denmark - 16 November 2015

Msig

yea but i think it starts with billboard cuz what they say spreads

and thats terrible if they say that. but so predictable isn't it? putting a pop artist (the most successful female artist) down. it makes no sense. its bullying. they dont do it with anyone else. she has the biggest sales of a female artist this year so far in the opening week. no one talks about that. if madonna is a "flop" what does that make of EVERYONE ELSE in pop?

What terrible things did Billboard published?

oh they just made it a big deal that M lost to empire and posted it like a hundred times/day with different articles&links on social media. im exaggerating but you get the point. its also weird how their rules changed just as madonna released the album, and because of the changed rules she got the #2. (because she sold more than #1)

Msig, you were lucky to stand that close to the stage :-) I gave up on that a long time ago, as I'm to darn short to see anything in the middle of the crowd... This time we had tickets for seat right in front of the tip of the heart... and it was the best view we ever had for a Madonna concert :-) My pictures were not great, but for the first time ever it's at least possibly to see that Madonna is in them :D

22471031143_3007014145.jpg

23103481921_63d61bf39e.jpg22673898297_821ec6e8e3.jpg

Msig, you were lucky to stand that close to the stage :-) I gave up on that a long time ago, as I'm to darn short to see anything in the middle of the crowd... This time we had tickets for seat right in front of the tip of the heart... and it was the best view we ever had for a Madonna concert :-) My pictures were not great, but for the first time ever it's at least possibly to see that Madonna is in them :D

:rotfl:

I know. :) I was aiming for front row at the tip of the heart stage, and that's what I got :D

Btw, I almost forgot to mention that I really enjoyed meeting up with thelament yesterday. We had lunch together and left Herning on the same bus, so we basically spent the entire afternoon in each other's company, along with another French guy.

I know. :) I was aiming for front row at the tip of the heart stage, and that's what I got :D

Btw, I almost forgot to mention that I really enjoyed meeting up with thelament yesterday. We had lunch together and left Herning on the same bus, so we basically spent the entire afternoon in each other's company, along with another French guy.

You arrived very early compared to us, we arrived at Boxen at 6pm (18), so we would never had been able to get such a place... but we also decided after the MDNA concert that we would never want floor tickets again... next time we go see her, will try to get the same kind of tickets as this time :-)

The Herning show was amazing - I think I'd even go as far as saying better than Stockholm, purely based on her energy and mood. I mean, she surely was annoyed by the incredibly boring crowd but in retrospect I noticed that she must've been more tired and stressed at the Stockholm than I'd realized.
She both sounded and looked better as well as seemed a lot more energized in Herning, I'm guessing the whole Paris attack really shook her up before the show.

Not to mention she actually started at 9:30 which was a nice surprise!

I had more contact with the dancers this time, they were so charming and friendly and one of them gave me a Holiday prop towards the ending of the song.

And I also accidentally hit Tony in the head during Burning Up due to dancing like a complete psycho lol.

I came to the venue at about 4 PM and had number 93 in line, and ended up front row by the left side of the first catwalk. I was number 6 and front row at the tip of the heart in Stockholm, after spending the night outside the arena.

Both great spots to enjoy the show and see Madonna up close.

Also had a great afternoon in Herning with Msig! We were both feeling hungover despite not having any alcohol then night before lol... Best way to describe the day after Madonna

The Herning show was amazing - I think I'd even go as far as saying better than Stockholm, purely based on her energy and mood. I mean, she surely was annoyed by the incredibly boring crowd but in retrospect I noticed that she must've been more tired and stressed at the Stockholm than I'd realized.

She both sounded and looked better as well as seemed a lot more energized in Herning, I'm guessing the whole Paris attack really shook her up before the show.

Not to mention she actually started at 9:30 which was a nice surprise!

I had more contact with the dancers this time, they were so charming and friendly and one of them gave me a Holiday prop towards the ending of the song.

And I also accidentally hit Tony in the head during Burning Up due to dancing like a complete psycho lol.

:lmao: