Herning, Denmark - 16 November 2015

Msig

Seriously, Who's that girl is far more interesting as a song than GT. And there is the "oldie" value. It is a jam!

She needs to get her time right so the audience won't miss the Medley.

Seriously, Who's that girl is far more interesting as a song than GT. And there is the "oldie" value. It is a jam!

I don't think it's a matter of being on time... Maybe she just doesn't feel like singing it? Whatever, I don't think it's such a terrible thing. Besides she makes it up for it with another song, and I love this rendition of Ghosttown, it's beautiful!

Maybe she is tired of joking that she doesn't know herself

I like the song better but maybe she is just tired of joking that she doesn't know herself. :lol: And Ghosttown is more appropriate for the times as a social/political statement.

So, I'm back at my hotel now.

The audience was quite lame, especially those in the seats. But the show was GREAT, even though the medley was cut!

Ghosttown probably got the best reaction from the audience, and Holiday was the only uptempo song that really got the entire audience going.

I had a blast throughout the show, however, surrounded by wonderful people. 😍

@thelament: sorry I didn't reply to your post, my phone was running quite low on battery

So, I'm back at my hotel now.

The audience was quite lame, especially those in the seats. But the show was GREAT, even though the medley was cut!

Ghosttown probably got the best reaction from the audience, and Holiday was the only uptempo song that really got the entire audience going.

I had a blast throughout the show, however, surrounded by wonderful people.

@thelament: sorry I didn't reply to your post, my phone was running quite low on battery

Glad you had a blast!!

Mixed, but generally positive reviews from Danish press. They all say it was her best Danish show so far 👍

In Portland, I was actually sad we didn't get "Ghosttown" but honestly, in retrospect, I feel lucky we got the medley plus "Secret". Beggars can't be choosers anymore, I guess.

I agree with you. I love the version of WTG but it doesn't seem to go over with the audience because it's completely stripped down. I think if she played it more like the original following La Isla Bonita, I think it would get a big reaction but I know M likes to mix things up.

But yes, the medley is such a highlight. It works so well. A true reinvention of some classics.

When was the last time she did WTG? Has she done it in Europe at all?

She did it in the first Cologne show, but hasn't done it since.

I was there in Cologne when she did WTG. It was a magical moment for me but the crowd didn't really get it. But then again, i didn't think the crowd at Cologne got the entire show at all ....