Herning, Denmark - 16 November 2015

Msig

Yeah thats another thing, drama drama drama, people repeat that word ad nauseum here. There's no drama, XXL and I haven't gone for each other's jugular. Sometimes I feel like the people who repeat "STOP THE DRAMA" are usually the biggest drama queens themselves but whatever.

XXL is a perfectly fine poster and though I rarely agree with him on anything, I don't have any ill will toward him, we just tend to disagree a lot and get annoyed with each other. It's not like we are boyfriends or husbands or anything, I don't know 1 thing about him. Period, let's move on.

XXL, I'm gonna make 1 last post about this and let's stay out of each other's way.

No one is close to me on here. What a strange thing to say. That's probably something you imagined to make this all seem more dramatic or juicy; fact is, certain people get along and certain people don't. So let's cut out that soap opera statement. I'm glad someone said sorry to you but stop trying to make this like a whole gang of people is against you. I have my own opinions and I post my own posts, CUBB hasn't posted here in years and probably doesn't even like Madonna anymore and I don't care. If you have beef with him, go find him and talk to HIM about that, don't bring me into it.

If you feel like I haven't been kind to you, the road goes both ways to be honest. We've been rude to each other. I didn't insult you or call you a name in ANY recent threads so if you're thinking of stuff from a long time ago, I don't see how that has any relevance now. I'm perfectly ready to be civil to you regardless.

Yeah thats another thing, drama drama drama, people repeat that word ad nauseum here. There's no drama, XXL and I haven't gone for each other's jugular. Sometimes I feel like the people who repeat "STOP THE DRAMA" are usually the biggest drama queens themselves but whatever.

XXL is a perfectly fine poster and though I rarely agree with him on anything, I don't have any ill will toward him, we just tend to disagree a lot and get annoyed with each other. It's not like we are boyfriends or husbands or anything, I don't know 1 thing about him. Period, let's move on.

I'm gonna make 1 last post about this too.

By "close to" I meant exactly what you wrote that "fact is, certain people get along and certain people don't", sorry if it came off too soap operaish, English is not my native language. I don't have a beef with CUBB or anyone else and I have no desire /interest to go looking for him but the fact that he's not here anymore or that he doesn't like Madonna anymore, like you say, is totally irrelevant.

I was merely saying to KIM that certain posters, some that were moderators too at one point or another, have, actually, been not so nice to me and at times to other posters as well and I'm not talking about posters who are trolls or aliases or people that only momentarily join to stir up shit about Madonna's career on purpose but about people that have been posting for years and years

And whenever CUBB (or that trollish, constantly abusive grown ass GSM with the music tastes of a 10 year old and the mind of a 5 year old who was on many occasions cheered on by CUBB himself the days when we used to have or I should say, were forced to have, two separate Gargoyle threads when we should have had one only in the first place since it was obvious she was out to destroy Madonna's career while ripping her off at the same time) hurled those not so nice words to me you were always there giving him a round of applause.

Then suddenly reductivegate happened and just about everybody else joined in the Gaga mocking, then shortly after GSM left or was banned whatever but you and others were still having a go at me and other posters for some reason, especially in that thread. I guess your mocking of Goober was holier somehow :D

You also say that "the road of rudeness goes both ways" but that's not true. I may get annoyed and disagree with you but I never did call you any name while you did, it doesn't matter if it was now or at any moment in the past. I can't even list all the times you told me to fuck off.

I was just reading the Janet thread after a while I hadn't been on here, and a couple of weeks ago Whoop posted a video of Janet at Dylan's Candy Bar and wrote "where is XXL, I know he loves this video so much" which was funny indeed and 2 minutes later you replied "he'll be here in no time posting two ugly pics of Janet and two in the Gaga thread as well for good measure" or something along those lines.

So you see, I AM willing to stay out of each others way, question is, are you? If when I'm not even here or doing anything to warrant any Madonna apologist label or any label in general, you have to post that on purpose.

That sums up perfectly your attitude towards me on here and it's always been like that. Basically I'm "only here to mock other singers (the Flop Princesses section, hello, I didn't give it that title) and being a Madonna Apologist."

Maybe you have forgotten when you said that GU was freeloading off me simply because he was mugged in Nice and asked for my help on the very first time I even met the guy? That felt nice, of course.

Anyway like you said let's agree to disagree and stay out of each others way. And also this is the last time I post in any thread about Madonna's management crisis. It's best for me to stick to the OUT & ABOUT 2015 Threads :lol:

Peace and Love Ai Papi Sì :brenspin::laugh::flirt:

They should get me working on their team. I would do it for free! These clueless decisions and missteps this era are becoming too frequent. A lot of these things could've been avoided.

I wish they would. Seriously some here have better understanding and fresher ideas than Guy's cobwebbed hole.

Sorry to everyone for derailing the thread!

XXL I read what you wrote and I understand - I knew you were gonna bring up stuff from 3-4 years ago (I really don't get the point of that, might as well just PM me about that if you truly haven't moved on or gotten over it), but I am sorry for my catty comment in the Janet/Whisperer thread.

Sorry to everyone for derailing the thread!

XXL I read what you wrote and I understand - I knew you were gonna bring up stuff from 3-4 years ago (I really don't get the point of that, might as well just PM me about that if you truly haven't moved on or gotten over it), but I am sorry for my catty comment in the Janet/Whisperer thread.

We can't PM you dhaling. It says you can't receive any more messages.

We can't PM you dhaling. It says you can't receive any more messages.

Tell the truth!😂😂😂😂😂

• 5 months later...

Live Nation Denmark just sent a mail to all people with Early Entry tickets for the show.

In order to receive their Early Entry passes, people should register at the main entrance (entrance 4) between 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. People should bring their tickets and a valid photo ID.

2mer0v9.jpg

So, I've been queueing outside the arena since 7 a.m., and I'm #24 in the Early Entry line. Most of the people who came before me are Italian, and overall the number of Danes already queueing is quite small, about 15 out of a total 60.

It's freezing cold, but at least it stopped raining, and the arena staff brought us free coffee and tea. M's staff told us that, due to the cold weather, people with EE tickets will be let inside an adjacent building already at 3.

M herself has apparently arrived in Herning today, while her band and ddancers arrived already yesterday. I met the French dancers at a café where we were all having dinner.

We're gonna have a celebration 😁

So, I've been queueing outside the arena since 7 a.m., and I'm #24 in the Early Entry line. Most of the people who came before me are Italian, and overall the number of Danes already queueing is quite small, about 15 out of a total 60.

It's freezing cold, but at least it stopped raining, and the arena staff brought us free coffee and tea. M's staff told us that, due to the cold weather, people with EE tickets will be let inside an adjacent building already at 3.

M herself has apparently arrived in Herning today, while her band and ddancers arrived already yesterday. I met the French dancers at a café where we were all having dinner.

We're gonna have a celebration 😁

So it's basically the same as in Stockholm. The Italian gang were first and had queued since the morning before haha.

Do you know if there'll be a wardrobe opportunity?

Can't wait to join the queue!

The Italians ( if the same group, but I guess the are) were first at all european countries. Some russians are always there too and Nina off course. But even with number 100 you get a great place in the first row.