Are any MNationers going to this show, apart from me? :D
Indicative seating chart
52f24c6db3416346d832a8d64fc72dbd.jpg
Practical info
Venue
Jyske Bank Boxen
Kaj Zartovs Vej 7
7400 Herning
Doors will open at 18:00 CET. Madonna is scheduled to go on stage at 20:00 CET.
More details will be sent to ticket holders about two weeks before the show.
UPDATE:
Due to logistical issues, the show has been rescheduled to 16 November.

Madonna is scheduled to go on stage at 2000 CET (Central Eastern Time), so that's 2230 MDT (Madonna's Diva Time) :lmao:

IKR :lmao:

When the MDNA Tour hit Copenhagen 3 years ago, she was scheduled to go on stage at 21:00, according to Live Nation. Still, the venue staff had been told from the start that she wouldn't hit the stage until 22:00.

Indicative seating plan added to the first post :)

Tickets for the show should have gone on general sale half an hour ago.

However, Billetnet erroneously states that the sales window closed on 6 March at 16:00 CET! :huh:

• 2 months later...

I wonder if they will move Zurich on the 12th and put London on sale for that date? wasn't the O2 London originally left for a 3rd show?

The london tickets have sold better haven't they?

Guest Rachelle of London

The second London dates with lower prices and advertisements all around have done so much better.

The second London dates with lower prices and advertisements all around have done so much better.

If only they had done this from the start and it might have sold better and we were guranteed the 3 nights

I wonder if the other UK dates might be affected? is it true that Manchester and Glasgow haven't been selling as well as London and Birmingham?

I think they're gonna move the other german date as well because it's a day after antwerp.. unless they're gonna reschedule antwerp.. so many dates don't make sense, going to germany & then london (I think?) then belgium and then germany again. someone who arranges the dates really fucked things up. this is all so unprofessional :(

Guest Rachelle of London

If only they had done this from the start and it might have sold better and we were guranteed the 3 nights

I wonder if the other UK dates might be affected? is it true that Manchester and Glasgow haven't been selling as well as London and Birmingham?

The other ones aren't doing well at all. They planned more dates in Birmingham and Glasgow but are now only going for the one. You can still get decent seats and there's loads of seats reserved under that stupid VIP packages thing. Just have to wait and see.

Well.. I'm glad I didn't buy Denmark tickets now, I was considering it. I would have been stuck with a vacation far from Copenhagen where I'd rather be.

Btw I don't like those extremely expensive VIP packages that cropped up as only seats available a lot of places, seems so unnecessary to me!

:rotfl:

So are lots of dates going to be re-scheduled to make place for those anticipated 2nd dates which never materialised due to sluggish demand? :lmao:

But didn't you know there is no evidence demand is sluggish

:lmao:

The other ones aren't doing well at all. They planned more dates in Birmingham and Glasgow but are now only going for the one. You can still get decent seats and there's loads of seats reserved under that stupid VIP packages thing. Just have to wait and see.

They only have themselves to blame for this mess. They have pushed people too far with the ridiculous pricing statergy and VIP packages.

I think they're gonna move the other german date as well because it's a day after antwerp.. unless they're gonna reschedule antwerp.. so many dates don't make sense, going to germany & then london (I think?) then belgium and then germany again. someone who arranges the dates really fucked things up. this is all so unprofessional :(

If 'she' re-arranges the German dates, she will have actually canceled/postponed more dates in that country than

she has actually performed there...

They only have themselves to blame for this mess. They have pushed people too far with the ridiculous pricing statergy and VIP packages.

You're right about this.

If she did a tour ever 5-6 years, maybe people will accept to pay that much. Rarity has a cost.

But every 2 years ? No way...!

You're right about this.

If she did a tour ever 5-6 years, maybe people will accept to pay that much. Rarity has a cost.

But every 2 years ? No way...!

It's Oseary and the Live Nation crew they think they can continually take the piss with fans and the general public. Well people are voting with their wallets and not coughing up. The whole mess could have been avoided if they weren't so greedy. She's in different terrority now, she hasn't had a hit song on the radio for years her stock is low so they need to adjust the prices accordingly and stop thinking it's 2006!

Guest Rachelle of London

I was gonna post that. I've seen it on icon and Twitter that Glasgow might be in jeopardy.

Obviously these are only rumours.

I was gonna post that. I've seen it on icon and Twitter that Glasgow might be in jeopardy.

Obviously these are only rumours.

That terrible if that's true. They need to drop the prices asap. If they cancel the press will have a field day.

She can always downsize to the Glasgow 02 academy :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

Oh gosh I hope everything goes ok. I think there's a lot of panic in madonnas camp at the moment

If 'she' re-arranges the German dates, she will have actually canceled/postponed more dates in that country than

she has actually performed there...

:D :D :D