PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Depends how close you are. Obviously she saved the extra song to sing there in the middle of the night secretly with no fuss as her little prayer. im crying. I hope at least some of us made it. It didnt sound like there was anybody hardly anybody there, just a couple of blokes looking for cigarettes and a baguette.

It was filmed professionally for la Blogothèque. JM Lalanne & Pierre Siankowski from Les Inrocks are right behing her n the pics posted earlier and people from le Petit Journal are there too. I guess they put this together and she agreed to it.

The weirdest thing for me right now is that 2 night ago I dreamed that she had the concert but people didn't come at the show. There was about 100 people, she only sang Iconic and disappeared and then Guy Oseary said: that's it, she's not gonna do the entire show cause there are only 100 people. And now she's performing in front of 25 people... for real !!!

Wow, what a surprise. I clicked on a random periscope link on twitter and here she is, in a improvised show :cries:

If you're wondering where it is, it's there :

1pcerep1.jpg

Place de la Republique. She sang just at the feet of the statue representing the French Republique, where all the candles for the victimes are.

:cries: im here girl omfg im so envious on everybody who got to be there. Can u imagine? meeting Madonna on the street?!?! singing!?!?!?!?!?whatttttttttt???

I'm so bloody jealous!!! I want to be there!! I want to be everywhere she is!! Lol

Her show at Bercy, her speech, David singing, and now this improvised show... She'll be EVERYWHERE in the news tomorrow in France. So proud. And so happy to see her tomorrow night. A perfect day.