PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Nikki which show are you planning to go to, the 9th or the 10th?

By the way, for anyone wondering - yes you CAN get into front row with GA tickets. I did, just one week ago in Mannheim. Started queueing at around 1pm and was one of the first to be let in from all the GA people. You defo need some luck though since it hugely depends on the numbers of EE tickets sold...I believe it was only around 100 for my show, so very low. I think Paris will be much tougher. But I think second row should be a safe bet! :)

I bet she has tons of people to see during these 2 days off (friends like JPG I guess, U2..) and she has time to enjoy Paris... I mentionned it yesterday but Maybe she will go and have a moment to pay hommage to the victims in front of the Bataclan.

very disappointed. almost finished a deal with someone. THIS close to getting early entry from a legit buyer who I trust. but then paypal asked for extra $ (i dont know why, transaction costs?) so he refunded me the $ so I would send him a little extra so he would have the exact price he paid for the ticket, but apparently it takes days for banks to transfer all of that, so now we're stuck. the money is in the "air" somewhere between banks. it probably aint gonna happen :( lost a lot of "little money" on a cheap bus trip and putting $ on my CC (& shit like that) though :(

JOA is a classic to me :(

I hope we get in at mine.

Nikki? maybe I dont understand why not pay him the difference on paypal??? you can just send it straight to him. Can you pull the bank transfer? Seems complicated. Which site did you use??? How much is 'in the air?'

:rotfl:

hey moka!!! are you going to the show?

Yes!!! The 10th. And it's my first Madonna show, that's why I'm so excited! :drama:

But I still can't realize that I'm going to see her, seriously. When I wake up the 10th and grab my train tickets, I'll probably have a heart attack :o

Z8hbhna.gif