PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Ok so I need a bit of an help from you guys. I've got EE tickets for the 10th (first time for me, always had GA before) and I'm just booking my trip...I'm not sure if I should take a flight on the morning before the show or already one day earlier, on the 9th.

The thing is, if I take a flight on the 10th, I won't make it to the arena until 2.30pm at the earliest. Isn't that slightly late to show up? I know, it's still hours away before the gates open, even for the EE ticket holders...but it's Paris :sneaky: Maybe someone can give me a small advice :)

Nonoka - there were 600 EE tickets sold for the first show in Cologne and I believe this is the maximum they're selling for all of the European shows. A friend of mine (we saw MDNA together in Berlin twice) arrived at 8:30am for the first show and he was #60 in the queue. He said that a lot of people camped out overnight because it was her first European show. By the time they let everyone in at 6:50pm, there were literally hundreds and hundreds of people in the EE queue. Other people have said that it was much easier for the second show (only a few hundred people were in line when the doors open) and that everyone got front row somewhere along the barrier, but for the first show, some people who had waited for many hours had to settle for second row (which would still be amazing, but it's not front row). There's a picture floating around of the cross stage with all of the EE people around it and it's quite confronting to see how many people they let in early (e.g. some people had literally a dozen people between them and the catwalk - the areas around the cross were packed, so people with regular GA tickets had no hope at all of getting close to the catwalk, even if they'd lined up overnight or for days to get in).

I already know of people with EE tickets for Paris who are planning to sleep outside the venue.

I hope this helps a little!

I am rooting for RH Tour dates in francophone counties/cities... La vie en rose is one of my all time fav songs, and people just get into the spirit with it in those places... I wish I could go to Paris concert, whole arena singing to la vie en rose would give me goosebumps...

PS: When I see MDNA Tour in Istanbul, even tho the whole show was amazing, like a prayer gave me goosebumps ... Whole stadium, dancing, jumping, and singing to like a prayer top of their lungs... Imagine this, after concert we learnt that right when M was performing like a prayer(news stated it clearly) 5.1 magnitude earthquake happened ... And nobody in that stadium felt the earthquake because we were already shaking the whole stadium while whole city was shaked hardcore...

Edited by MonsieurB

hi guys

does anybody has a good map of the bercy arena .

I m in section T r8"du bass" (?) but I can t figure out exactly where it is , hope my view is nice

omg....what a nightmare tonight....

a dreamt of Paris...i was queuing for my only Madonna concert, dec. 10th and when the security guard asked me the ticket to get in i realized i forgot in Rome.... :nervous:

a dreamt of Paris...i was queuing for my only Madonna concert, dec. 10th and when the security guard asked me ticket to get in i realized i forgot in Rome.... :nervous:

nooo omg ...that s scary

esp considering the probably 10 hours queue... :lol: but it will impossible....for months ago ticket is in the same bag of airplane ticket and hotel reservation.....if i forget the ticket i can't even fly to paris.... :lol:

I wonder who will be the Unapologetic Bitch in Paris? I'm betting on Jean-Paul Gaultier (he never misses her Paris shows).

But it would be awesome if it is Florence Foresti (a famous humorist and huge M fan)...

4438344-florence-foresti-est-madonna-surpanique-dans-oreillette-madonna_79ywj_3l

:lmao:

a dreamt of Paris...i was queuing for my only Madonna concert, dec. 10th and when the security guard asked me the ticket to get in i realized i forgot in Rome.... :nervous:

you can always use an electronic ticket just as backup in case of an emergency like this!

Carta dear, thank you for your post! Helped me a lot! :thumbsup:

I figured out taking the flight to Paris on the same day the show takes place is a tad too risky, so I'll arrive the evening before. This way I don't have to rush getting to the arena and can be there as early as I'd like to :)

fun memories of bercy.....i have never heard a crowd soo loud then when madonna came to the stage with vogue during the reinvention tour....my ears hurt soo loud!!

You re right it was unbelieveble

Were any of you at RIT Bercy on the Saturday? That was my first time at a Madonna concert since Blond Ambition!! It was so amazing, wish I could relive it on dvd. But the cafe across the stadium was crap, I was almost fainting (no kidding) of over exertion and dehydration and the snotty people took 20 minutes to bring me water and a coke :)