PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

I ll try to Periscope one of the shows... If signal is good... And if I m not too far from the stage

just the speeches alone would be amazing :) but most of all: enjoy the show :) just hope some people in the seats will film ;)

Apparently U2's show tonight was super epic, Monte went. U think M attended too?

• montepittmanU2 & The Eagles Of Death Metal in Paris! That was one of the coolest things I've ever witnessed at a concert. U2 brought them out. They did a song. Then U2 let them finish the show. Amazing. Tonight was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. And it will be on tv! I can watch it again. #U2 #eaglesofdeathmetal #paris

That's interesting about Eagles of Death Metal! I was outside the venue around 6:30pm and there were a couple of English cameramen set up outside. One of them said to the other, "You know, I'm not gonna lie - I haven't heard anything reliable about Eagles of Death Metal showing up tonight....do you really think it's gonna happen?" The other said, "Yeah, they say they're going to pull them up on stage...I believe it!" So there you go!

If the U2 concert was filmed... and considering U2 and M are part of LIVE NATION... and that their show is one day apart.. would it be possible that Live Nation kept the filming crew on site so that they can film M concert as well?

Why is everybody saying she'll sing JOA? The Paris shows screaming for Like a prayer as an extra song, and we want Who that girl too, because last time she sang this song it was in le parc de seau in front of more than 100 000 people.