PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

They only ask ID for Early Entrance tickets.... and if it is under another name you'll have to have a copy of the ID of the original purchaser.

For general admission, you DO NOT need ID!

fingers crossed

They will not ask for ID other than VIP packages. For sure.

Nonoka in fact rows are reversed in Bercy so if you have row 82 you will be on the lower tier of the bloc.

oh.... so rang 03 is in the nosebleeds.... :lol:

:(

thank you!!! yes....seat...

Block T, 3rd row...it seems great!!! (and really cheap :laugh: i was surprised to find it)

i'm too eeerhhmmm......not young to make two days of queue....

I'm older than you and I'm lining up for both shows! As we say in Australia, wuss!!! :laugh:

I've begun my 30-hour journey to Paris from Australia for the shows - it all seems very real now!!!

Am I the oldest person here doing Early Entry (I turned 43 on Tuesday)?? I've done it five times before (but never in winter) and it's tiring, but so worth it to be so incredibly close to Madonna.

i'm doing EE for the 2nd show too!!!

Carta...i'm....erhmm.....???0 years old but my body feels like a 70yo man :laugh:

hope to meet you both there

where are you going to stay? i've booked a nice hotel at port doree...not much far from bercy

it says... :lol: hoping for a little bit of good luck

Mr chow! I have checked for you, your ticket is fine BUT! You need to take a ID photocopy of the person who bought the original. x

I still think you would get away with it but that is what they advise.

In case I haven't mentioned it here yet, I have an Early Entry ticket for the 2nd show too! :tigger: Have you guys received a mail with ticket / queueing instructions too? I did, just some hours ago! In theory it sounds pretty easy to do...never did this Early Entry thing before though so I'm a bit anxious about it all :lol::sneaky:

My hotel is in the 10th arrondissement, close to the Bataclan :sneaky: ...Needless to say it freaked me out as hell when I first checked the adress a week ago. Oh well, not going to cancel it all just because of this. Still can't wait to go to Paris!

Hello guys! It´s my first (or second) post here, I don´t know anyone in this forum but I´ve been reading your posts for a long time... so I think it´s time to say hello and also ask you for some advise... :blush:...Well I´m from Spain , I went to Barcelona concert but I´m tiny so a floor ticket was really a waste of money...and I need a better experience. I am now debating myself between going or not to Paris for the 9th concert but I don´t have a ticket yet. I went to viagogo and I have been seeing on and off some tickets , suuupercheap, 60Euros!! for Cat1 section du bas P row 90, BUT, I will have to pick it up from somewhere/someone on the day of the concert. Would you recommend me going ahead and buying it, or does it sound too good to be true?

I just hope someone with more experience about this could help me a bit . Thank you so much.!

Hello guys! It´s my first (or second) post here, I don´t know anyone in this forum but I´ve been reading your posts for a long time... so I think it´s time to say hello and also ask you for some advise... :blush:...Well I´m from Spain , I went to Barcelona concert but I´m tiny so a floor ticket was really a waste of money...and I need a better experience. I am now debating myself between going or not to Paris for the 9th concert but I don´t have a ticket yet. I went to viagogo and I have been seeing on and off some tickets , suuupercheap, 60Euros!! for Cat1 section du bas P row 90, BUT, I will have to pick it up from somewhere/someone on the day of the concert. Would you recommend me going ahead and buying it, or does it sound too good to be true?

I just hope someone with more experience about this could help me a bit . Thank you so much.!

Hi love! I think viagogo is safe. They dont pay the seller the money until you have been! I cant say 100% it will work but thats what they say :)http://www.viagogo.co.uk/about