PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

thank you!!! yes....seat...

Block T, 3rd row...it seems great!!! (and really cheap :laugh: i was surprised to find it)

i'm too eeerhhmmm......not young to make too days of queue....

old daddy of MNation, :lol:

:laugh: i would have bought from you, but couldn't believe there was this lonely ticket at 63 euros...

Don't worry I sold them last Monday :thumbsup:

Vande I have to meet you!

And I have to meet YOU :biggrin:

Vande I have to meet you!

awwwwww

i don't know....

....you're the future Madonna's wife...i bet she already gave you a hot bodyguard....

mmmm....well.....we should meet!! :o

Cat 1 comfort is on the lower tier of the gradin near the stage. Cat 1 normal is more up the gradins... I have a cat 1 ticket for both nights.

First night I m quite far on Door R but I think I ll have a good vie of the Heart Stage. But in front of weelchair row so I m not sure I ll be able to stand during the concert just by respect for disabled People Who Would be behind me.

Second night I m at Door O, Best place in the Arena. I think it is just in front of the cross.

My first choice was EE but I did not go with it cause I m 38 yo and a bit old now to stand up all day long queuing. My only regret is for the gift, as it is à really Nice one. Would have been the perfect gift for my birthday next week.

But hey. Seeing M for the first time on my birthday is quite a treat right ? I don t realize it is happening...

Only fear is for the first night ticket. It is an official one I bought on Zepass.fr. A printed ticket with all the holograms and securities. 150 instead of 190. But I still fear it will not have the green Light at the desk :-)

Guys could you help me a bit!!

I've seen some tickets which are being sold have the name of the seller printed on them...Do you think this could pose any problem when I want to enter the arena?

Guys could you help me a bit!!

I've seen some tickets which are being sold have the name of the seller printed on them...Do you think this could pose any problem when I want to enter the arena?

I wouldn't buy a ticket like that, it wouldn't surprise me if security starts asking for id...

Nonoka did you check ticketmaster.fr? There are still a few tickets left for both dates!

Thank you Raf!!

Yes I did, apart from expensive Cat.1 tickets there are very few Cat.2 Tickets left, but they seem to be at the back of the arena so not sure how the view's going to be like. Oh well, I think I'll go ahead anyway, before I end up without any ticket :sneaky:

I'm almost sure it doesn't change anything.

They won't ask an ID to everyone in the arena. That would be impossible.

And everyone can buy a ticket and give it as a gift. There's no law against it.

Stop worrying for nothing guys!!!!!

I'm almost sure it doesn't change anything.

They won't ask an ID to everyone in the arena. That would be impossible.

And everyone can buy a ticket and give it as a gift. There's no law against it.

Stop worrying for nothing guys!!!!!

no if there's the name printed....it says in the same ticket....

"Ce billet n'est ni échangeable, ni remboursable. Il est personnel et incessible. Lors des contrôles à l'entrée du lieu de l'événement, une pièce d'identité officielle et en cours de validité avec photo pourra être demandée pour identifier l'acheteur des billets"

and with my lucky i'm sure they will check me.. :lol:

vande it was an offer from eBay so I could see a pic of the ticket.

Anyways, I've just found another offer for 80 euros and I went for it! :tigger: Cat.2 in Bloc D...it's row 82, so it must be pretty high up, but I think the view's still going to be ok. I have EE for the 2nd show anyway so all is good! I just really wanted to go to the first one too since it's shaping up to become a magical show.

So excited now! :tigger:

now what do i do?

They only ask ID for Early Entrance tickets.... and if it is under another name you'll have to have a copy of the ID of the original purchaser.

For general admission, you DO NOT need ID!

no if there's the name printed....it says in the same ticket....

"Ce billet n'est ni échangeable, ni remboursable. Il est personnel et incessible. Lors des contrôles à l'entrée du lieu de l'événement, une pièce d'identité officielle et en cours de validité avec photo pourra être demandée pour identifier l'acheteur des billets"

and with my lucky i'm sure they will check me.. :lol:

If they ask you something, say something in italian or english really fast and long, they will freak out and let you in :smile:

vande it was an offer from eBay so I could see a pic of the ticket.

Anyways, I've just found another offer for 80 euros and I went for it! :tigger: Cat.2 in Bloc D...it's row 82, so it must be pretty high up, but I think the view's still going to be ok. I have EE for the 2nd show anyway so all is good! I just really wanted to go to the first one too since it's shaping up to become a magical show.

So excited now! :tigger:

Yay! I think you'll have a pretty good general view!

If they ask you something, say something in italian or english really fast and long, they will freak out and let you in :smile:

:lmao: thank you!!!

(even if i'm not sure....last time i asked something in italo/english to a nice parisian military man at saint chapelle entrance, he pointed at me a kalashnikov... :lmao: )