PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

This. Paris lost 2 songs to hear David sing? People wanted her to do extra songs. They don't even get WTG.

IKR. only RH, no LAP no secret no Ghostown? This is bullshit :mellow:

This is nice and all but nobody wants to see her kid perform, they wanna see her.

that's kinda mean. her son wanted to sing a song in honor of the victims that lost their life. It was so sweet!

and besides it's her show if she wants to allow her son to sing a song she can.

WTF some of you are incredibly selfish and inhumane. This was a very special moment and indeed one of the highlights of this tour.

Have some respect!

To be honest, it's M's show...so she's in control. That was a very special moment!

I mean what an entitled little shit he is to get up on stage with his mother to pay tribute instead of one other song of hers .

Send him back home

WTF some of you are incredibly selfish and inhumane. This was a very special moment and indeed one of the highlights of this tour.

Have some respect!

ITA. it won't make much of a difference if we don't hear the other songs for one show. Bless her son!

Have some respect!

This.

Whining cunts have to go.

David was crying. Bless him

It was really heartwarming, I'm sure Madonna is extremely proud of him! :clap:

Have some respect!

I wonder if some people truly listen to Madonna and get at least 30% of her message. How can someone listen to all this woman have said and act this way?

In the circumstances, she was always going to do something special like when MJ died and she inserted the mini medley.

David may have been close to Brahim who lost two friends and was nearly at one of the events. The incident was closer to her than many realise.

David was crying. Bless him

awww he was? bless him! I can't believe some of these M fans complain about their songs they missed. They have no respect!!!