PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

I noticed that too, I have posted meerkat links before but there are not many people using it

I never saw any before but I will watch those from now on. Seriously 1000x more enjoyable. I can always watch HD close-ups later on YT instead of the pixelated, buffered Periscopes.

First time I've paid so much attention to the center backdrop screen :lmao: and the audio is so clear. The 521+ viewers must be some record since opening night.

Meerkat might have better quality but let's be real, periscope is a BRAND NEW app, it is bound to evolve and improve in terms of quality and sound. Who knows.. By the next tour all broadcasts could be in HD

Please, it's not like the technology is not there. Periscope makes theirs super pixelated and worse than pre-YT LQ on purpose. It's never going to improve visually much.

Please, it's not like the technology is not there. Periscope makes theirs super pixelated and worse than pre-YT LQ on purpose. It's never going to improve visually much.

The reason why is because so many people are streaming and if it was in HQ then the app would crash, but they are probably going to end up solving that

The reason why is because so many people are streaming and if it was in HQ then the app would crash, but they are probably going to end up solving that

Well that's great but for now I will take clear audio and video over possible future improvement. :) Meerkat is doing a much better job for me of conveying the live atmosphere, which is the entire purpose of a stream. On replay there's always HD on YT.

I've held off watching most of the show so it's a surprise next week!

Same for me! I only watched the videos of 4 or 5 songs, I want to be surprised!

Wow, you're going to have an amazing time!! :)

Fingers crossed. It's the closest I've ever been so really hoping I have a great show.

Me neither YOU CHEAT!!!

Oops! I wonder what else I've forgotten about. I did the original set list but appear to have forgotten some of it!