PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Boarding my flight to Paris now!! Tbh I'm slightly nervous, I don't know why, maybe because it's an Air France flight, heading from one major airport to another...Oh well eveything will be fine I hope.

Will arrive at 5pm, get to the hotel and then head to the arena (very close to where I'm staying). Have seating tickets for tonight. Stressful hours ahead! :D:sneaky: Will totally be worth it though, I'm sure about that!!

J P Gaultier is so hot :wow:

I pray that one day our Miguel :1251: and him have sex. That would be cosmic.

:dead:

That's so random, :lmao:

Runa, was thinking the same thing when I read that. Have to love this forum - what other forum would have people praying for celebrities and Madonnanation members to meet and have sex. :lol: Love it.

Have a fantastic time everyone.

Poor "Hey you", I think she should sing it on every tour like "Candy Shop" until all the fans love it :fuckoff:

Anyways, I wish you all a good show tonight!! I'm packing my bag for tomorrow.

Short interview of Martin Goffin for a french tv (last video at the bottom). Nothing new, but he says Madonna and the crew were shocked after the Paris attack, and he says she'll make a speech tonight after La Vie En Rose. And the reporter says some fans will carry a heart with the Eiffel Tower and sing the french national anthem if Madonna sings it too (not sure that's going to happen :laugh: )

Poor "Hey you", I think she should sing it on every tour like "Candy Shop" until all the fans love it :fuckoff:

Anyways, I wish you all a good show tonight!! I'm packing my bag for tomorrow.

hahaha. can't wait to see the reaction if she sings this tonight! :dead::dead::dead:

Have fun tonight guys :)