PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

If I remember correctly guys, sleeping in front of the Arena is forbidden because of the terrorist attacks. And queuing is not allowed before 10.00am. Good luck to all of you waiting all day in the cold and possibly Rain. I have seats for both night so will probably arrive around 8/8.30 pm. Don t want to wait for hors before the show, and don t want to be drunk :-)

If I remember correctly guys, sleeping in front of the Arena is forbidden because of the terrorist attacks. And queuing is not allowed before 10.00am. Good luck to all of you waiting all day in the cold and possibly Rain. I have seats for both night so will probably arrive around 8/8.30 pm. Don t want to wait for hors before the show, and don t want to be drunk :-)

yes it s forbidden . that s what I ve read and it s predictible at this point . I m going round 7 but I have seats both nights too

It probably won't get you front row anywhere along the catwalk/main stage, but you should be able to get within 4-5 people of the front row. Some cities have had several hundred EE people waiting in line by 5pm (they usually let the EE people in between 6:30 and 7pm, roughly). There will be people waiting there from as early as the new security arrangements allow (10am, I believe). In most cities, people have slept overnight in the EE queue.

Enjoy the show! I'm flying over there from Australia to see it - I leave in 2.5 days.....!

Guest Rachelle of London

My friend went to Barcelona show and arrived in queue at 6pm, he was 4 rows from heart stage. The stage is so large that you're kind of guaranteed a good spot anyway on the floor.

Guest ditaluver

It probably won't get you front row anywhere along the catwalk/main stage, but you should be able to get within 4-5 people of the front row. Some cities have had several hundred EE people waiting in line by 5pm (they usually let the EE people in between 6:30 and 7pm, roughly). There will be people waiting there from as early as the new security arrangements allow (10am, I believe). In most cities, people have slept overnight in the EE queue.

Enjoy the show! I'm flying over there from Australia to see it - I leave in 2.5 days.....!

I bet you are overwhelmed with excitement!!!!

Wow, 1 week left only! I'm definitely considering buying a cheap ticket for the first show. I have EE for the 2nd show but the more I think about it I'd love to go to the first one too as I believe it will truly be a very special evening. I'll only arrive in Paris in the afternoon of the 9th though so only a seating ticket would make sense.

If I've got it right, "Gradin" are the seats in the lower ranks while the "Balcon" seats are higher up, right? :) Looked around eBay a bit and found a Cat. 2 ticket in Gradin A for only 80 euros (and it's from a trustworthy seller). Very tempting although not sure if I should go ahead. I've already had some 'nice' experiences with eBay in the past... :D:sneaky:

a map of the arena....here you can look for that section....it seems at the middle of the arena

http://billetterie.accorhotelsarena.com/fr/manifestation/idmanif/338908/idtier/8994833?tkn=7051535003020401&_ga=1.40059746.1385909356.1447840159#

Wow, 1 week left only! I'm definitely considering buying a cheap ticket for the first show. I have EE for the 2nd show but the more I think about it I'd love to go to the first one too as I believe it will truly be a very special evening. I'll only arrive in Paris in the afternoon of the 9th though so only a seating ticket would make sense.

If I've got it right, "Gradin" are the seats in the lower ranks while the "Balcon" seats are higher up, right? :) Looked around eBay a bit and found a Cat. 2 ticket in Gradin A for only 80 euros (and it's from a trustworthy seller). Very tempting although not sure if I should go ahead. I've already had some 'nice' experiences with eBay in the past... :D:sneaky:

yea im very tempted to go to the first show as well.. even just a cheap ticket. but it doesn't say at the plan where the catwalk and heart is

theres only a few left.. i need to hurry

so tempted to look out for a seated ticket for dec 9 too....

a map of the arena....here you can look for that section....it seems at the middle of the arena

http://billetterie.accorhotelsarena.com/fr/manifestation/idmanif/338908/idtier/8994833?tkn=7051535003020401&_ga=1.40059746.1385909356.1447840159#

do it

so tempted to look out for a seated ticket for dec 9 too....

ok....i bought a single ticket for dec 9 :tigger::yowza::abuse:

just hope Seatwave is reliable......it's an e-ticket.....when will show up??? :nervous::nervous:

SO COOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't regret it I swear !

:tigger: :tigger:

thank you!!! yes....seat...

Block T, 3rd row...it seems great!!! (and really cheap :laugh: i was surprised to find it)

i'm too eeerhhmmm......not young to make two days of queue....