PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Hey guys! First post here but I ve been following since the rehearsals of the tour. I'm going to both shows in Paris. I 've been a Madonna fan for 25 years now and it is my first time seeing her live. So I 'm definitely going. Not afraid, life and show must go on.

For your information, many artists are returning to the stage tonight in France, and particularly at Bercy Arena. I see no reason why she would cancel the shows (except of course if there were to be other attacks in the next three weeks). Security in Paris is ultra high right now.

Welcome on board :wink:

Wait, you want your mom to die?

Errrm??????? NO. I havent booked it have I? Id give my life for hers, how the fuck could that even enter your brain?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please put me on ignore, ill do the same before I call you an utter fucking cunt.

Errrm??????? NO. I havent booked it have I? Id give my life for hers, how the fuck could that even enter your brain?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please put me on ignore, ill do the same before I call you an utter fucking cunt.

Then I misread because it said couldn't sort your mom out dying but doable and then you love it in the same paragraph. Whoops ny mistake as I interpreted it wrongly but got confused in your structure. Just understood you meant you love the adventure of booking the flight etx

This will be one of the most important concerts of her whole career (Like St Petersburg during MDNA). Knowing Madonna and what Rebel Heart stands for i don't see her backing down. It will be a strong political stand and she will give her all. We already knew "La vie en rose" would be crazy at the Paris concerts but the circumstances are giving the shows a whole new dimension. I'm gonna fight my crippling agoraphobia to go.

I'm going to the show on the 10th. They released a limited number of tickets yesterday so was considering the 9th as well, can't access them at the moment though, I expect the page will be up again later.

I'm going to the show on the 10th. They released a limited number of tickets yesterday so was considering the 9th as well, can't access them at the moment though, I expect the page will be up again later.

I can get you tickets.x

Ticketmaster released a bunch of tickets for both dates, so I grabbed one for the 10th in Cat 2, so now I'm officially attending both shows!! :tigger:

Thank to vande for the heads up!

Also, I wonder if these are actually returning tickets from people that are no longer attending and got a refund?

Ticketmaster released a bunch of tickets for both dates, so I grabbed one for the 10th in Cat 2, so now I'm officially attending both shows!! :tigger:

Thank to vande for the heads up!

Also, I wonder if these are actually returning tickets from people that are no longer attending and got a refund?

Thats quite possible

Thank god its not the MDNA tour, i think in this situation the whole tour would be cancelled or she would change most of the show

12mdnatour1003.jpg

Important information regarding extra security at shows Bercy in Paris!
Straight from spokesperson at Bercy:

No one is allowed to sleep at Bercy arena nights before the show
No bags, no bottes, no food
three checkpoints before the waiting area
The check will open at 10am on the day of the show
if more dramatic events occur leading up to the shows, concerts will be cancelled

source Madonnaunderground/

I know everything is going to be okay and that it is stupid but I booked a taxi to go from the train station to the hôtel (which is near Bercy). I am not able to take the sub.... This morning police killed 2 more terrorists Who were planning attacks on Roissy airport and shopping center at La Défense... So really we have to stand strong and hope for the best. If these shows happen, it will really be something unforgettable

Important information regarding extra security at shows Bercy in Paris!

Straight from spokesperson at Bercy:

No one is allowed to sleep at Bercy arena nights before the show

No bags, no bottes, no food

three checkpoints before the waiting area

The check will open at 10am on the day of the show

if more dramatic events occur leading up to the shows, concerts will be cancelled

source Madonnaunderground/

Seriously? If this is true, then queuing is going to be an extremely difficult and unpleasant experience. No food or bottles and people are planning to wait in line for at least 12 hours before the doors open? I can understand the "no sleeping overnight" condition, but to ban all food etc. is bizarre.

Seriously? If this is true, then queuing is going to be an extremely difficult and unpleasant experience. No food or bottles and people are planning to wait in line for at least 12 hours before the doors open? I can understand the "no sleeping overnight" condition, but to ban all food etc. is bizarre.

I'm pretty sure it means no bags, no bottles, no food inside the venue. The food and bottles prohibition is normal for Bercy though, as there are food stands inside.

Guest Rachelle of London

It will just encourage people to go to the venue at the time of the show.

Anyone wanna meet up beforehand to grab something to eat. I'll be going to arena about 6. I'm not fussed. Mer Girl will be with me.

Anyone wanna meet up beforehand to grab something to eat. I'll be going to arena about 6. I'm not fussed. Mer Girl will be with me.

Hell yeah !

I'd love to! But I took the day off to queue (don't have EE) so if you wanna say hi and/or queue together I'd love it! Vande already promised to bring me coffee!

This goes to all MNationers attending! Let's have a meetup and experience this show together!

Cannot meet you guys first day cause I live in Nantes. Work all morning until 2pm then I take the Tgv to Paris at 3pm, arrive at 5pm and then have to go to the hôtel to check in. I have seated ticket so I have time... Bought the ticket to someone on Zepass.fr so I Hope everything goes well when I arrive at Bercy and ticket is valid.

If you want to meet up on second day I would live to, even though I m shy :-)

I'd love to! But I took the day off to queue (don't have EE) so if you wanna say hi and/or queue together I'd love it! Vande already promised to bring me coffee!

This goes to all MNationers attending! Let's have a meetup and experience this show together!

This is so tempting!