PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

well...i always don't know....i'm not exactly in great physical conditions...as always...but....don't know why, everytime there's a madonna concert i suddenly become some sort of Usain Bolt... :laugh:

hope it's the same again....(even if i don't have the ticket yet...)

come on raf...join us!!!

it arrived by traditional mail...don't ask me why....and booked the flight...i'll stay there from 8th to 13th

:Disco_Ball:

finally i got the EA ticket!!!!! (by mail...)

:tigger::tigger::tigger:

come on raf...join us!!!

it arrived by traditional mail...don't ask me why....and booked the flight...i'll stay there from 8th to 13th

:Disco_Ball:

e gia' era ora! :clap:

Madonna and Paris together :wow:

• 4 weeks later...

I was not sure I could make it... But now it's done, I have my ticket for the 10th (and it's one of the last tickets available). My first Madonna concert. I'm shaking :drama: :drama:

I still don't know if I'll be able to take a train to go home after the show or if I'll have to sleep somewhere in Paris, but fuck, I don't care, I could sleep on the street for the QUEEN :drool:

Guest Rachelle of London

Moka just find somewhere to stay. It's an awful feeling during a concert when you're wondering about whether you'll make your train or not. Just enjoy the show and go home the next day. You won't regret it.

dec 9 show seems sold out completely...i wonder if they'll release more tickets in the future...i'm tempted as i'll stay dec 8/13 and dec 10 will be my only one show...

Hi, Guys. I have 2 tickets for the first concert (09/12 - FOSSE) and I would like to exchange them for tickets to the next day concert. If you know someone who's interested, please let me know!

I m going to both shows , my first M show was the Girlie Show in Paris and it was so great then I attended the DW in Milan , RT in Paris and CT + SS in Rome .

But I can t really wait for this Tour .

I love the stage she s in at this point of her artistic life .

• 3 months later...

i didn't booke an hotel in early june when there was tones of offers because there was a chance to have an apartment for free, now they are all ourageous expensive and i have to stay five days....this because my relatives are a pain in the ass....oh well....for madonna....

• 1 month later...