PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Congrats for this sold out! :clap:

I wonder how many Bercy shows she will do... 3 Bercy is equal to 1 Stade de France...

And I got the last standing ticket at la FNAC! I even pushed someone who tried to pass in front of me while I was waiting before.

tumblr_nkxznayDxd1u47pxfo3_r1_250.gif

A true rebel heart :sassy:

Are there album bundles with the tickets in France?

I don't think so. With MDNA it was in the US only.

Madonna's Show in Paris sold-out in 5 minutes.
Le concert de Madonna à Bercy complet en "cinq minutes" 09 Mars 2015, 18h29 | MAJ : 09 Mars 2015, 18h29
RÉAGIR
4588987_09f58eb11c160cf85e2e09d5b1897ac2Madonna lors des Grammy Awards à Los Angeles le 8 février 2015 Robyn Beck
Les places pour le concert de Madonna prévu le 9 décembre à la Bercy Arena de Paris se sont arrachées en "cinq minutes", a indiqué lundi le producteur du spectacle Live Nation.

Vendues à des prix allant de 51 à 205 euros selon les catégories, ces "plus de 15.000 places" étaient mises en vente lundi matin.
Cette date est pour le moment la seule annoncée en France par la pop star américaine, qui vient de publier son 13e album studio, "Rebel Heart". Les derniers shows français de la "Material Girl" remontent à 2012 avec notamment un concert au Stade de France et un autre à l'Olympia.
La star américaine a proposé la semaine dernière à la présidente de FN Marine Le Pen de "prendre un verre" avec elle, après l'avoir fustigée dans un clip lors de sa dernière tournée mondiale. Invitation acceptée "avec plaisir" par Mme Le Pen.
Madonna, 56 ans, a annoncé pour le moment 35 dates en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. Sa tournée débutera le 29 août à Miami (Floride).

> Venez débattre et poser vos questions sur nos forums !

I think it will be the same with the Italian date. It will sell out instantly.

She is still loved in Europe and has a huge following the reception she received on the promo tour was wonderful. The record company should have pushed LFL a lot more I am sure it could have been a hit.

Lots of articles about this! It's good press for the next show and also for the album! :clap:

Additional December 10th date announced this morning by Live Nation

Really ? I checked on Madonna.com and still only 9th Dec. I'm considering either Paris or Stockholm .

It appears on the Live Nation website.

thanks . It's on sale on 17 March !

10 Dec 2015
Thu
Palais Omnisport de Bercy
Paris
New On Sale From: 17 Mar 2015, 10:00

Tomorrow??? Are they kidding me? Talk about late announcements!

Can't be at home tomorrow morning nor next Tuesday, so here goes the 2nd Paris show for me! Argh that sucks.

Do you guys think there's any chance for a third show? There'd still be room on the schedule and I'm sure demand won't be a problem, no?

Tomorrow??? Are they kidding me? Talk about late announcements!

Can't be at home tomorrow morning nor next Tuesday, so here goes the 2nd Paris show for me! Argh that sucks.

Do you guys think there's any chance for a third show? There'd still be room on the schedule and I'm sure demand won't be a problem, no?

I got my tickets for the 9th when they went on sale for the general public... Maybe you can try on the 17th at 10:00 sharp ;)

Hi, guys. I have two tickets (fosse) for the first night in Paris (december 9th). I made a mistake while buying the tickets on the presale, when I actually should have bought the early entry package. And so I end upwith four tickets for the first concert. I was trying to resell tem throught Ticketmaster but it seems not to be possible. If anyone is interested, please contact me. And of course, I will sell it for the face value.

Thanks!

i had a "recorded signed for" euro 14,90 or i was able to choose the traditional mail delivery for like 25/30 euros...

i choose (i hope i did it right) the former and printed, like they recommended, the page....where there is "please write down your booking number" and the order sum up...

then i received an email where there is my order, but not my ticket... :superman:

you should receive the ticket via email in a later (hope #SOON) moment....

(or i'll be freaking out and kill some belgian guy... :lol: )

I've got EA tickets for both the 9th and the 10th, but I'm still not sure whether I'll be able to make it there or not. I won't be able to sell the Early Entry aspect of the ticket, but if I end up not being able to go to Paris, I should be able to sell the General Admission ticket by itself. I decided it was better to make sure that I had EA tickets for both shows and risk losing a bit of money than to miss out entirely on tickets. I haven't been to Paris since December 1994, so it would be nice to visit it again :)

Vande, it would be bizarre if we actually met in Paris, considering I go to Rome almost every year and we haven't caught up yet!!! :)

well....a PM when you come would be enough for us to meet.... :angry::lol:

it would be great if we meet in paris.....even if i'm nervous...EA for dec. 10 with ticket send to email and i still don't have the ticket.... :nervous:

Don't be mad - I'm always with between 20 and 40 teenagers when I'm in Rome, so I have no time to myself to do anything :( Paris will be different, though! I haven't received any tickets yet, although I missed a delivery today (which might be my ticket for the 9th). The nerve-racking part about Early Entry is when they let you in....then it's a mad, insane rush to get the best spot you possibly can! It will work out fine, though, I'm sure :thumbsup: