PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Hi Jonathan, How much did you pay for your standing ticket? Can you give me all the prices, even a plan of the venue with the prices would be more than welcome. I might buy this Icon live pass, but I'm not sure.

The regular standing ticket was 106 euros, the early entry standing is double that price. Does anyone have a link to where the early entry tickets can be purchased - I couldn't find them on the regular link off M's website...

Does anyone know if there are still any good tickets left? Pre-sale is still on, but I don't want to buy a Live Pass just to find out that there aren't any decent seats left.

No idea, sorry. You need a pass to check. Someone on the ICON board said that the available tickets are selling quickly, though (Category One is sold out and Category 2 is selling fast).

Thanks Carta!

Not going to bother then. They will leave some of the GA tickets for the public sale though, right? If so, there might still be chances to get a decent ticket...

Absolutely - they only make limited seats available for the pre-sales, so you still have an excellent chance of getting the tickets that you want. Good luck!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Thanks Carta!

Not going to bother then. They will leave some of the GA tickets for the public sale though, right? If so, there might still be chances to get a decent ticket...

We've got the same plans!

Absolutely - they only make limited seats available for the pre-sales, so you still have an excellent chance of getting the tickets that you want. Good luck!!

Thanks Carta once again! And congrats on the tickets :)

We've got the same plans!

Omg Chelle you're coming too? That's so great! I think we should all arrange a MNation meet up, would love it :)

if they add more dates, and one of them is a friday, I will be there! Paris Bercy is the best place to see madonna!

Unfortunately, Madonna NEVER performs on a Friday :(

The first Paris show is sold out.

And I got the last standing ticket at la FNAC! I even pushed someone who tried to pass in front of me while I was waiting before.

tumblr_nkxznayDxd1u47pxfo3_r1_250.gif

I love it! Buying tickets at FNAC is so Drowned World Tour :lol:

I was so scared my internet connection would fail me Honestly if I hadn't pushed that guy that wanted to pass in front of me I wouldn't have had my ticket!!! Now the question is when will I start queuing.