TICKET CELEBRATION!!!!

robster

so the old mail with the postal truck and the hot postman that rings twice in case you're deaf arrives early than internet does....well well.....

(but my confirmation order says the ticket will arrive on my email...#SOON)

After failing to get the ticket for Berlin during Icon pre-sale, I ended up with Early Access ticket for Cologne. Yesss! To be collected at the venue.

Now I need to search for some decent hotel and book my flights...

BOSTON GARDEN SEPTEMBER 16, 2015!!! LITTLE TINY BOY WHO STANS OVER THE 'JIMMY JIMMY' SONG (YES THE JIMMY JIMMY SONG BITCHES...) AND IS A MADONNA LOON THROUGH THICK AND THIN IS FINALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOING TO SEE THE QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN (I don't ever refer to her as the queen but wtf...) YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

I've got early access for both Berlin shows. Those tickets always have to be picked up at the venue on the day of the event. Early access means it happens before the rest of the people are let in, maybe 10-20 minutes earlier. You have enough time to get a good place in front of the stage. Usually the first two rows are occupied with early access people.

The rehearsals could still going on or she could be done. In Berlin she was done on both days in 2012. But I believe at almost every other show the audience could see her rehears.

I just bought 2 tickets for me and my bf on 9/24 for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Level 207 row 13. Not great seats but I'm there bitches!!! :-D

Guys, new member here. And not for the best of reasons, unfortunately. :( I bought 2 Premium Golden Tickets for Barcelona but I won't be able to make it, unfortunately. The person I was going with can no longer come and I don't feel like travelling from Porto to Barcelona by myself. I have already attended two previous M's concerts so I'll gladly wait for her to return to Portugal. :)

Is anyone interested in buying my tickets or does anyone know what's the best way to sell them? I posted this over at another Madonna message board but they told me to come here ahah. :) I will obviosly sell them for the price I paid for them or perhaps even a little less. No idea what to do.

Much help appreciated! Thank you so much. :)

Edited by vswdi

Guys, new member here. And not for the best of reasons, unfortunately. :( I bought 2 Premium Golden Tickets for Barcelona but I won't be able to make it, unfortunately. The person I was going with can no longer come and I don't feel like travelling from Porto to Barcelona by myself. I have already attended two previous M's concerts so I'll gladly wait for her to return to Portugal. :)

Is anyone interested in buying my tickets or does anyone know what's the best way to sell them? I posted this over at another Madonna message board but they told me to come here ahah. :) I will obviosly sell them for the price I paid for them or perhaps even a little less. No idea what to do.

Much help appreciated! Thank you so much. :)

:rotfl:

Ticketmaster UK

Order Status
Your tickets have not yet been dispatched.

____

Does anyone know when they start shipping? Now that I've read that they apprantely send them 2 weeks before the event, I'm quite scared they won't arrive in time before I travel to London. (I've chosen overseas mail)

:(((

Received my ticket in the mail today! Hurrah! I guess there's not going to be a second date in DC though.

Ticketmaster UK

Order Status

Your tickets have not yet been dispatched.

____

Does anyone know when they start shipping? Now that I've read that they apprantely send them 2 weeks before the event, I'm quite scared they won't arrive in time before I travel to London. (I've chosen overseas mail)

:(((

Phone them up, I'm sure they can post it early for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna see M in London and Paris!
It's gonna be my first time seeing M live (even though I've been in love with her since I was 5), and it'll be my first time in England and France!

December's gonna be a major madge-ical adventure!