TICKET CELEBRATION!!!!

robster

Guest ziggy

We were planning to go to Prague, and had Barcelona, Stockholm and Herning lined up as plans b to d.

Guess where we ended up buying tickets to? Berlin, natch. So happy though!

Edited by ziggy

Guest whatatramp

SECTION C, ROW YB, SEAT 3!!! SO HAPPY!

this is gonna be towards the end of the runway, near the heart stage :tigger:

congrats and good luck to everyone getting their tickets today!!!

I GOT ROW A FOR MANCHESTER AND GLASGOW JUST FROM NORMAL £190 TICKETS :'( I'M CRYING SO MUCH I'M SHAKING I'M IN SHOCK I CAN'T COPE DSIOJSDOISDAJSPIJSDAOIJSDAIOPJSAOIASAS

Which Block?

We were planning to go to Prague, and had Barcelona, Stockholm and Herning lined up as plans b to d.

Guess where we ended up going? Berlin.

It was a nerve wrecking morning!! But we are going to see her again Ziggy -UP AND CLOSE!! So glad we are doing this together again!! :sassy:

Guest ziggy

It was a nerve wrecking morning!! But we are going to see her again Ziggy -UP AND CLOSE!! So glad we are doing this together again!! :sassy:

Dit-fucking-to! :Disco_Ball:

Fuck this shit I'm just gonna wait now. If I get them I get them.

I could have got Birmingham seats in fact I did right by the stage but I'm busy that week

so...until now i've spent 260 euro for a ticket i still don't have...

just bought for 120 euros a flight for 5 DAYS in paris....so actually 380 for nothing...and the hotel still has to come... :rotfl:

Guest ziggy

uhmmm....for those who bought Early Access...how many hours/days have gone before you received the ticket through email?

We bought early entry tickets to Berlin and the email from Ticketmaster says the tickets can be collected at the venue. Don't know how they're handling this in Paris though.

uhmmm....for those who bought Early Access...how many hours/days have gone before you received the ticket through email?

I bought the same ticket as you and they sent me an email confirming the purchase, but it sounds like they are going to be mailing the ticket.

I bought the same ticket as you and they sent me an email confirming the purchase, but it sounds like they are going to be mailing the ticket.

me too...but i want the ticket!!! :laugh:

why they don't clearly state it from the beginning??? oh well....the confirmation email will be enough

Time to celebrate!! I just got my tickets to Washington, DC. Verizon Center. Section 120!