Birminghaaaaaam!!!! December 16th

Guest Rachelle of London

I got two in block for G for 625! I wanted O2 originally and not at all familiar with Birmingham- are these going to be decent seats?

£625? They were coming up at normal price earlier!

I got two in block for G for 625! I wanted O2 originally and not at all familiar with Birmingham- are these going to be decent seats?

Where you get them? which ticket site?

guy & team are such fucking idiots. she's barely selling her album in the UK and now they wanna ask that much for a ticket? same in the US. prices elsewhere are fine and you can see that cuz those dates are SELLING. she's gonna sell out a few UK dates but also gonna eliminate so many fans or possible fans who love her album and wanna see her live and become fans. i remember the exact price for the UK (confessions tour) in 2006 and it was 160 and 175 (with service costs?) for the best seats in the house, but the other tickets were cheaper and you could still have a good view. now you have to pay a lot of money for a limited side view. wtf?!

guy oseary & live nation deserve a slap in the face! how stupid are they?! and in the UK and US nonetheless.. if she may have trouble selling there it's worldwide news and "tour flop" headlines everywhere no matter how many times she sells out barcelona or italy in 2 minutes.

why can't they just play 8 02 arena dates like in DWT and sell it for reasonable price? its AMAZING pr to see "M sells out O2 in 2 mins" etc

they better NOT ask ridiculous prices in australia.

I couldn't find any at face value on ticket master and get me in were coming up at 700 plus booking fee for floor which was outside my budget. I got my tickets at seatwave.co.uk which were expensive still but the cheapest I'd seen all morning

Ticketmaster! Block G and also block D but those only came up once.

Ah ok thanks! I looked there first bit they were just redirecting me to getmein...Im not remotely happy about paying that much bit I've been looking forward to getting these tickets all months so couldn't be arsed waiting for a better deal- which I'm sure will come up between now and the 16th...plus I've never been to Birmingham before ;)

Oh I know, it's just the luck of the draw. At least you've got them anyway. I paid for hot tickets and now can get slightly better at normal price but oh well.

I'm waiting this shit out. They'll sporadically release more tickets in the coming weeks and months, I'll just have to stay on top of it. I wanted to be over and done with ticket anxiety though.

Forgot to check yesterday, is it too late now? For MDNA I was ready at the start and still only could get seats quite far back on the floor. Not going to bother this time if high price for average seats.

Looked and there seems to be loads of packages and options. WTF.

I think I forgot to mention that I have tickets for this.

Chelle, markm and (hopefully???) Kim - you all better be ready because the four of us will tear that SHIT UP!

I haven't got a ticket for Birmingham and I am working on that day!

:manson:

I haven't got a ticket for Birmingham and I am working on that day!

:manson:

Ticketmaster has £110 tickets in upper tier block 3.

Hi guys! For those that are going to Birmingham could you let me know if block G is decent?! I bought them naively in a hurry thinking they were going to sell out with them being floor seats and now I'm not so sure!? People are saying I will see fine etc, but I don't want to see fine, I saw fine at Wembley but she about an inch tall. I paid over 600 for two ticket so would like her to have grown a couple inches. ;)

The runway looks smaller on the Birmingham layout. It almost reaches the back of the O2.

The runway looks smaller on the Birmingham layout. It almost reaches the back of the O2.

I know! I think we got a mini me stage last time too. Brum is tiny.