Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

So after seeing the 2 Montreal shows and the one in Quebec I gotta say that I was disappointed with Toronto's crowd but who cares, I still had a blast. I was not on the floor where you can have a completely different experience so I can't really compare but my impression was that there pockets of people dancing her ass of popping here and there but the last majority likes to remain seated and enjoy the show just like you would enjoy a play...the same people would still tell you that they loved the show. That's how I liked to think of the Toronto audience :lol: Quebec was even older audience but you find tons of them having a great time enjoying the show (especially older ladies)

But enough about the crowds, I mean I'm not going to the show for them, I really appreciate the show as a whole much more now, I never payed attention to the screens and the dancers and now I even love the show more after experiencing it from the balcony. You miss the euphoria from the floor but you do appreciate the show as its intended and I was re-blown away! Also her voice sounds even STRONGER than opening night (which I think was very strong already). On top of that she was super chatty and telling jokes and even tho she probably didn't love the crowed she still was in a great mood and all smiles.

I'll be experiencing this all over again from the 100s ...It will be my last concert for this tour...very grateful I was able to see the show multiple nights but I'm definitely going to "miss her" :-(

So after seeing the 2 Montreal shows and the one in Quebec I gotta say that I was disappointed with Toronto's crowd but who cares, I still had a blast. I was not on the floor where you can have a completely different experience so I can't really compare but my impression was that there pockets of people dancing her ass of popping here and there but the last majority likes to remain seated and enjoy the show just like you would enjoy a play...the same people would still tell you that they loved the show. That's how I liked to think of the Toronto audience :lol: Quebec was even older audience but you find tons of them having a great time enjoying the show (especially older ladies)

But enough about the crowds, I mean I'm not going to the show for them, I really appreciate the show as a whole much more now, I never payed attention to the screens and the dancers and now I even love the show more after experiencing it from the balcony. You miss the euphoria from the floor but you do appreciate the show as its intended and I was re-blown away! Also her voice sounds even STRONGER than opening night (which I think was very strong already). On top of that she was super chatty and telling jokes and even tho she probably didn't love the crowed she still was in a great mood and all smiles.

I'll be experiencing this all over again from the 100s ...It will be my last concert for this tour...very grateful I was able to see the show multiple nights but I'm definitely going to "miss her" :-(

Well said

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Toronto M fans! Keep your Madge-momentum going a little bit longer by partying hard at Canada's only recurring all Madonna video dance party CAN'T STOP ESTHER! Saturday, October 24th, 2015. Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1658175687753137/

CSE%2017%20eposter%20A%20600_zps5esuwru9

CSE%2016%20collage%20with%20text%20and%2