Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

Do you know what though, I'm worried they might think I'm sharing a ticket with someone. I will argue with them til I win though.

Last night I arrived for the VIP an hour beforehand but the food and booze was already closed. They take me down there and after buying myself a slice of pizza for $6 I stood there feeling unimpressed. Then I went to look at the merchandise and I thought "This is hardly skipping the queue!"

So I went and complained to them. Because on top of that I have to wait 2 months for my book which will be posted back to Australia. And I don't even live there anymore :lol:

She was going to try and get me a plate of food and I said "Look, how about you honor my VIP deal for tomorrow's show, I have a regular ticket, I'm coming anyway" and she agreed!

Apparently there was an itinery I was meant to receive in the mail telling me the times for everything. But I never got it. I just assumed since Madonna comes on at 9.40pm I could just roll in at 8.30 and down afew drinks :lol: I also thought there would be a host of hot Canadian guys there but it was really not like that.

I'm so glad you said something. Probably the best $6 you've ever spent lol

They had no choice but to make it right.

Security seemed pretty lax last night,you should be totally fine tonight.

Guest bluejean

You can see my view from row 3 on my instagram @youseeitall

What fricken camera did you use? I was in the 7th row and the videos I took are awful :lmao:

Guest bluejean

I'm so glad you said something. Probably the best $6 you've ever spent lol

They had no choice but to make it right.

Security seemed pretty lax last night,you should be totally fine tonight.

Really? Security were not lax for me. I tried to go near to the heart and they sent me to my seat.

They even told me off for coming through the door near row 1-5 instead of 6-10 or something :lmao:

Seriously though I swear to God I always get picked on by security. I must look suspicious. I always get "randomly selected" at the airport too :lol:

Last night's show was AWESOME!! Yes the audience was kind of dead, but not unusual for Toronto from my experience. I was the only person in my row that was standing/dancing. As well, I think a few people were grumpy about the late start. As for the ACC, it was basically full from where I was sitting in the upper bowl.

Madonna was very funny last night - very chatty. The show lasted around the same amount of time even though she didn't perform Ghosttown. I thought she was going to perform Ghosttown when, I think, someone in the audience suggested a song to her, but then she said something like the song was slow and she had to keep the show moving. I don't think M. was feeling the crowd.

Highlights for me were: Iconic (one of her best openings!), burning up(I love my rock'n roll Madonna), Body shop and all the songs where I could hear that beautiful voice. Her voice was magnificent. The show was very ethereal in many ways, just so much fun. The entire show did not miss a beat. It went by so quickly - I guess a sign of how great the show was.

Going back tonight. Enjoy everyone :)

I took my 11 year old niece with me and she thought the show was "Awesome". She enjoyed all the new songs performed from Rebel Heart even though she was not exposed to them, with the exception of BIM. She loved UB, Illuminati, BIM, Iconic, and RH. Madonna could definitely have a new generation of fans if they would actually play her music on the radio etc... Btw, my niece thinks Taylor Swift is "very annoying". lol.

Madonna was very funny last night - very chatty. The show lasted around the same amount of time even though she didn't perform Ghosttown. I thought she was going to perform Ghosttown when, I think, someone in the audience suggested a song to her, but then she said something like the song was slow and she had to keep the show moving. I don't think M. was feeling the crowd.

Glad you had a great time! People requested Take A Bow, but she said no, that will put this audience to sleep.

Glad you had a great time! People requested Take A Bow, but she said no, that will put this audience to sleep.

Ah, so it was Take a Bow. Thanks.

BTW, the best Toronto crowds for a Madonna concert in this century were the second and third nights of the Reinvention tour(kind of insane there). After that, it has been just ok.

Haha sometimes she really has no idea why the audience would love to hear songs like Take a Bow and would go mental.

Bless her .

The S.E.X. interlude is one of her most boring but Messiah and especially Illuminati were stunning.

Agree with shams that the second night of Reinvention was incredible. The audience went crazy.

There are still lots of seats tonight. My friend was upgraded from 102 to the floor by the mix.

This LFL performance is LIFE

HER SMILE as she walks down wth the cape

And how close up it is

Love

LFL is still life itself. I love this perf so much. Can't wait to see the show again in December!!

To be honest I have had to modify my own perfs of LFL so many times but now I have definitely gotten into a proper routine with my Rebel Heart Tour routine, yea absolutely. I always make sure I signal to my two (invisible) dancers at the right time.

I LET DOWN

My Guard

I fell into your ARMS

FORGOT who I was

I didn't HEAR the ALARMS

Now I'm DOWN on my KNEES
ALONE in the DARK
I was BLIND to your GAME
You fired a SHOT in my HEART

LIVING FOR LOVE !
(Ah oh)

LIVING FOR LOVE !
(Ah oh)

COME ON!

Living for Love just gets better and better for me.

It may even enter the acclaimed Dr L Top 10

Same here to be honest. It's already in the acclaimed Suede Top Fifty.

I do need some kind of fan-made studio version type thing of the live remix though.

Ah oh

Living for love!

Ah oh

Love's gonna lift me up!

Ah oh

Living for love!!

I do miss the dramatic strings intro though (sometimes). Single tear moment really.

But I do love this live remix too.

I adore the LP version still though.

Even the demo version with the extra bits. God forgive me

Madonna could definitely have a new generation of fans if they would actually play her music on the radio etc...

Without a doubt. Its a total shame all because of her damn age.

I could see if she was making music that didn't fit into the Top 40 mold but give me a break. She is creating pop music better than any pop chick out there right now.

Yes I was at second night of Reinvention in Toronto as well... it was crazy! Right before the show people were losing their minds calling for her.... I had a blast at S&S from where I was, and so were the people around me, but I don't know how the rest of the crowd was that night (it seemed pretty lively). And MDNA was completely dead, haha.

At least in this show she is trying to get the crowd on the go. I will definitely be singing and dancing along!

Oh I'm only looking forward to winter hitting so I can modify my hoodie into a cape and majestically walk along the street and up the stairs as signalling to my two dancers as the drums kick in while big laFonda from down the road sings extra loud back up in her ill fitting big girls matador outfit

"Say loooooves gonna lift me up"

Or something

I do miss the dramatic strings intro though (sometimes). Single tear moment really.

But I do love this live remix too.

I adore the LP version still though.

Even the demo version with the extra bits. God forgive me

The strings seem more dramatic in the tour mix, unless you meant the strings being alone without the music track

Deriving by the people I was surrounded by, and the people I saw around, crowd's being dead was related to the crowd's being old in my opinion... Mean Age was atleast 40.

Even thirsty gays who seemed so excited did not have energy to dance their asses off...

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Haha sometimes she really has no idea why the audience would love to hear songs like Take a Bow and would go mental.

Bless her .

People should really request it more :) maybe it would sunk in that audience looooves it.

Last night's show was AWESOME!! Yes the audience was kind of dead, but not unusual for Toronto from my experience. I was the only person in my row that was standing/dancing. As well, I think a few people were grumpy about the late start. As for the ACC, it was basically full from where I was sitting in the upper bowl.

Highlights for me were: Iconic (one of her best openings!), burning up(I love my rock'n roll Madonna), Body shop and all the songs where I could hear that beautiful voice. Her voice was magnificent. The show was very ethereal in many ways, just so much fun. The entire show did not miss a beat. It went by so quickly - I guess a sign of how great the show was.

Going back tonight. Enjoy everyone :)

UHHHH

NOT SURE what section YOU were in...

but in our section on the FLOOR....the AUDIENCE WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!