Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

I danced my ass off, and had time of my life. If you were in section 102 higher than row 11, there is a 100% chance that you saw me....

There was a old hag sitting behind me who touched me 5 times to sit down 5 times until holy water, then I told her "if you fucking touch me again, I will call the security, GTFO." Then she did not even try, so I was good.... :laugh:

EDIT: $90 floor tickets make me so mad...Even tho, I kinda am mad that I did not get these floor tickets instead of $190 lower bowl tickets, I don't really give a fuck how much I paid, I have money to spend. But I especially feel bad for huge Madonna fans who bought obstructed view tickets for $60-something whereas they could get so much better tickets for $40... Those are huge fans who spend money they barely have for Madonna, they should have not been experiencing this mess....

Edited by MonsieurB

Great show. First row 121 were great seats, especially for Heartbreak City/Love Don't Love Here Anymore.

She seemed unhappy with the crowd but everybody around me was standing and singing. There was good energy.

Great show. First row 121 were great seats, especially for Heartbreak City/Love Don't Love Here Anymore.

She seemed unhappy with the crowd but everybody around me was standing and singing. There was good energy.

Except for 3 people who were dancing 2 rows lower than me, I was the only one dancing all the time in the section 102... Me and my friend were just like wtf is wrong with these people we should have been in section 103 where everbody was standing up :rotfl:

Why they added a second date in the first place? It's stupid. That's a date that should be used better for Asia.

They always have to make sure first that the first date will be sold out, and then evaluate a second.

Anyway, she was amazing and sure will get good reviews.

Guest bluejean

Okay so I just got back from the concert.

Fuck it was incredible. The opening... WOW!

Deeper and Deeper was so fucking cool.

Body Shop was one of the highlights!! :lmao:

La Isla Bonita was gorgeous.

NO Ghosttown or Frozen or anything. Probably because the crowd sucked balls. Honestly. What a shitty crowd. I was going nuts in the 7th row while a bunch of boring old queens stood around looking bored.

The interludes are also AMAZING. That thing with the scarfe or whatever was amazing.

CANDY SHOP IS ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS. Not joking!

I tried to park myself in front of the heart before the show started but security made me go to my seat. I'm pretty sure it was Nelly Furtado sitting there, I thought it was some gaysian in a leather jacket and I didn't know it was her til she came up the catwalk later on :lmao:

Madonna interacts with the audience so much on this show, she was really funny.

What else? Honestly. I don't even know. It was just so amazing.

Oh and that VIP free gift... They don't have it, they'll mail it out in 2 months :rotfl:

I do have one complaint though... Being at the front is not the best. You're looking at her back quite alot. I know this isn't news but I wanted to confirm that yes, I agree, they shouldn't have charged the most for those tickets because they're not the best. But oh well. I'm satisfied with what I got. I felt so indulgent I gave a homeless man $10 on the way out.

What a fucking legend she is. I took videos on my iphone but honestly, videos on iphones are awful. And everytime she was looking my way or close to me I didn't want to be videoing. I wanted to enjoy the experience.

Body shop was a highlight. The choreography was amazing. But yes the crowd sucked. I was by the heart and even when she was on the heart there were miserable faces. Like no one asked you to come here. People need to stop dragging they're miserable friends. Learn to be an individual people. That was a seat that could've gone to an actual fan and not your shitty boyfriend

Guest bluejean

If you're still cool past the age of 30 you probably don't live in Toronto. That's the reason why :lmao: Sorry.

But anyway. I'm going again tomorrow and it's going to be worse. I wonder if she'll cut more songs :lmao:

Guest bluejean

I hope someone has a recording of this show because I really liked the banter inbetween songs moreso than that Chicago bootleg.

OMG I just got home!!!!! What a fantastic show!!!!!!! So full of warmth and good energy!!!!!! Nelly Furtado was the unapologetic bitch and Madonna kept hugging her, they must be good friends through Demo!!!!!!! The crowd seemed pretty good but I don't think she was very impressed lol. And she was super chatty. And she danced as much as she did on Confessions I think, I thought with all the complaints that she doesn't dance much that she would be walking around the whole time but she wasn't. There wasn't a moment where I thought she could be doing more movement. OMG best show since....Confessions!!! Idek

OMG I just got home!!!!! What a fantastic show!!!!!!! So full of warmth and good energy!!!!!! Nelly Furtado was the unapologetic bitch and Madonna kept hugging her, they must be good friends through Demo!!!!!!! The crowd seemed pretty good but I don't think she was very impressed lol. And she was super chatty. And she danced as much as she did on Confessions I think, I thought with all the complaints that she doesn't dance much that she would be walking around the whole time but she wasn't. There wasn't a moment where I thought she could be doing more movement. OMG best show since....Confessions!!! Idek

Great review. Glad you enjoyed it so much. Just curious, people are saying she was not impressed by the crowd but from the periscope she seemed to be chatty, engaging constantly with the crowd and full of life.

I think tomorrow (tonight's) gig will go better. But I don't think the crowd was that bad. She was super chatty but she did kept saying we're shy. But I do think that is a fair assessment of Toronto. But we were having fun!

The second act was definitely my favourite. A great mix of classics and Rebel Heart songs. And great use of all the stages.

I didn't recognize Nelly Furtado!

Edited by TomToronto

Great review. Glad you enjoyed it so much. Just curious, people are saying she was not impressed by the crowd but from the periscope she seemed to be chatty, engaging constantly with the crowd and full of life.

Yeah, I thought the crowd was alright for Toronto (it was mostly older women), but she definitely tried to get us to be more lively throughout the show. Kept telling us to sing and dance, kept saying how quiet we were....

Poor Nelly, we all thought she was a random lesbian until Madonna announced her and kept hugging her lol. She even called herself Demo's second wife

ugh the concert was so fab. I thought I would be nitpicky about it being less dancey and less elaborate than MDNA but really, nothing was missing, nothing would've made the show more spectacular (except maybe new interludes - it was kinda boring watching the Erotica video to S.E.X.)

also Body Shop was super fun and cute, surprised no one's really talked about it. And why did everyone say Holiday was too short?!?! It was EVERYTHING!!!!!! It was perfect. It's been a LONG LONG TIME since a Madonna concert felt this joyful.

also Sasha was topless for Music/Candy Shop - I didn't expect these performances to be so fun!! LOVED the new arrangements!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Candy Shop is amazing and everyone will deal!!!! And her voice was pretty much unflawed throughout. People were really impressed by La Vie en Rose. And it seemed like Burning Up and LDLHA got better receptions than True Blue or Who's That Girl

oh and I saw Andy Lecompte having a smoke outside the venue

I'm going again tomorrow!!! I was so resistant about getting tix as I'm poor af rn but whatever. SHE'S THE GREATEST LIVING PERFORMER AND ENTERTAINER AND POPSTAR AND WOMAN

Yeah, I thought the crowd was alright for Toronto (it was mostly older women), but she definitely tried to get us to be more lively throughout the show. Kept telling us to sing and dance, kept saying how quiet we were....

Poor Nelly, we all thought she was a random lesbian until Madonna announced her and kept hugging her lol. She even called herself Demo's second wife

ugh the concert was so fab. I thought I would be nitpicky about it being less dancey and less elaborate than MDNA but really, nothing was missing, nothing would've made the show more spectacular (except maybe new interludes - it was kinda boring watching the Erotica video to S.E.X.)

also Body Shop was super fun and cute, surprised no one's really talked about it. And why did everyone say Holiday was too short?!?! It was EVERYTHING!!!!!! It was perfect. It's been a LONG LONG TIME since a Madonna concert felt this joyful.

also Sasha was topless for Music/Candy Shop - I didn't expect these performances to be so fun!! LOVED the new arrangements!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Candy Shop is amazing and everyone will deal!!!! And her voice was pretty much unflawed throughout. People were really impressed by La Vie en Rose. And it seemed like Burning Up and LDLHA got better receptions than True Blue or Who's That Girl

I'm going again tomorrow!!! I was so resistant about getting tix as I'm poor af rn but whatever. SHE'S THE GREATEST LIVING PERFORMER AND ENTERTAINER AND POPSTAR AND WOMAN

Preach it baby. Have fun tomorrow whenever you can.

We are lucky she is still with us and rocking better than ever.

Thanks for the exciting report.

Guest bluejean

She commended on the crowd being dead on one side early on. She asked if they were depressed and taking prozac? :lol:

Needless to sat that was not the side I was on :p

Preach it baby. Have fun tomorrow whenever you can.

We are lucky she is still with us and rocking better than ever.

Thanks for the exciting report.

Thank you!!! And yes, seeing this show really reminded me how lucky we are to experience her. She's everything.

and that performance of Material Girl finally made me love the song lol

If you're still cool past the age of 30 you probably don't live in Toronto. That's the reason why :lmao: Sorry.

But anyway. I'm going again tomorrow and it's going to be worse. I wonder if she'll cut more songs :lmao:

It's so cool to be uncool. Bye bitch

This review was complete perfection! Glad you had a great time

Great review le smoking! I agree that Bodyshop is very fun and cute. The crowd at the show I was at loved it. And Candy Shop was so good! I didn't expect it to be a highlight before I saw it, since it's been done on the past two tours and it was never my fave song but I really loved this performance of it.

She was stunning. There was not a dull performance in this whole show, minus the S.E.X. interlude.

I thought the crowd was good, maybe because my section was on their feet most of the night. Madonna honestly deserves the best audiences for the amount of effort she puts into her performances.

As for all the comments throughout the tour about her dancing less, I just don't see it. There's so much movement and dare I say that there are many choreographed numbers. Just shocked that everyone's saying she's dancing less because I really couldn't agree less but I digress.

I would love to go to tonight's show as well but my wallet is telling me otherwise. Gotta pay those bills.

Thank you Madonna yet again. You remain unmatched.

About people not dancing, i know that each time i attended a Madonna show i was paralyzed by all that was happening on stage and fearing to miss something if i moved a toe. Because there's always 2 or 5 things happenning at the same time. That's why i always go twice (at least). One night i dance and sing, one night i watch mesmerized.

About people not dancing, i know that each time i attended a Madonna show i was paralyzed by all that was happening on stage and fearing to miss something if i moved a toe. Because there's always 2 or 5 things happenning at the same time. That's why i always go twice (at least). One night i dance and sing, one night i watch mesmerized.

Yeah people like to observe and just watch, take it all in. Yes there will be a few miserable faces but most just want to observe and take all the amazement in.