Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

You will not get all your money back because the tickets are heavily discounted officially and the shows are not sold out (neither of them) but I can't believe you can't even get 30 for each, at that price I might as well gift them to a friend or relative

I am officially disgusted by concert culture of North America.

Yes, we know that they can legally do whatever they want the price... But guess I am not used to it...

No concert ticket was discounted in Istanbul, my hometown, even the show wasn't sold-out.

For example: Gaga played in front of 20,000 people at a venue where JT played for 32,000 people in Istanbul; yet tickets were never discounted ...

Hello everyone. I will be there both nights!! Taking my 11 year old niece with me tonight (sec 323). Second night I'm in 102, row 5. I paid full price for my tickets. I'm one of those long time fans from the early eighties. I first saw Madonna live at the Exhibition Stadium back in 1987. I still have my Who's That Girl T-shirt from that show lol!! I've seen everything since then. This looks like another great show. Hope everyone has a great time. I'm sure my voice will be gone by the end of the show.

I am officially disgusted by concert culture of North America.

Yes, we know that they can legally do whatever they want the price... But guess I am not used to it...

No concert ticket was discounted in Istanbul, my hometown, even the show wasn't sold-out.

For example: Gaga played in front of 20,000 people at a venue where JT played for 32,000 people in Istanbul; yet tickets were never discounted ...

I feel you. This is unusual for Madonna, I don't think is that common, but it happens when the pricing is way off or the demand is overestimated (in artists in which no matter how cheap tickets are, people won't go). In madonnas case is the pricing that's was fucked up and turned away many casual fans, while the top price remains the same, many sections that were priced 375 used to be 190 in previous tours. They overs estimated the amount of people willing to pay 375 and fcuked the real fans in the process. I hope they learnt their lesson for next time

Guest bluejean

So tonight is my first Madonna concert experience in my life and yes I will be making my own special thread about it. I am going to try and pick up an Australian flag to wear :lol:

Dying in anticipation!!

Any other Madonna concert virgins tonight??

Hello everyone. I will be there both nights!! Taking my 11 year old niece with me tonight (sec 323). Second night I'm in 102, row 5. I paid full price for my tickets. I'm one of those long time fans from the early eighties. I first saw Madonna live at the Exhibition Stadium back in 1987. I still have my Who's That Girl T-shirt from that show lol!! I've seen everything since then. This looks like another great show. Hope everyone has a great time. I'm sure my voice will be gone by the end of the show.

welcome, have a blast and report here!!! :laugh:

So tonight is my first Madonna concert experience in my life and yes I will be making my own special thread about it. I am going to try and pick up an Australian flag to wear :lol:

Dying in anticipation!!

Nothing like the first time!! You'll have a blast!!!

Dying in anticipation!!

you WILL be blown away with her magnetic aura. My cherry was popped with the DWT.

Have the best time ever.

I feel you. This is unusual for Madonna, I don't think is that common, but it happens when the pricing is way off or the demand is overestimated (in artists in which no matter how cheap tickets are, people won't go). In madonnas case is the pricing that's was fucked up and turned away many casual fans, while the top price remains the same, many sections that were priced 375 used to be 190 in previous tours. They overs estimated the amount of people willing to pay 375 and fcuked the real fans in the process. I hope they learnt their lesson for next time

I hope so. That's why bothered me the most. I wouldn't feel this disappointed if it wasn't Madonna, but I feel punished for being a huge fan...

Anyways, I still am excited for the show :laugh:

Question.... With floor seating are the seat numbers that are lowest closest to the middle? And say higher seat numbers on the far side closer to the lower bowls? I can't see floor seat numbers on any of the rebel heart seating charts.

I think if you're Madonna and you're on stage, each section's numbers start from the left. But I may be wrong so check the map on Ticketmaster? They have seat numbers

aka I'M SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT JDFKGLDJKGDFKL

I tried, it's been posted for a while. Tried ticketmaster and stubhub. Latest lowball was $60 for the pair or $20 after lunch tomorrow. Sheesh.

I posted my tickets for tonight on Craigslist/Kijiji for face value, just to see if anyone would bite, and I've gotten 3 replies. Don't give up !

I think if you're Madonna and you're on stage, each section's numbers start from the left. But I may be wrong so check the map on Ticketmaster? They have seat numbers

aka I'M SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT JDFKGLDJKGDFKL

Thanks.

I can't see the seat numbers on my cell for some reason.

Dying in anticipation!!

OMG!!! Please tell me you have floor seats? YOU NEED TO BRING THAT FLAG!!

I posted my tickets for tonight on Craigslist/Kijiji for face value, just to see if anyone would bite, and I've gotten 3 replies. Don't give up !

Thanks appreciate the comment, I tried... and was unsuccessful. Anything over $90 seemed the tipping point for people who reached out to me.