Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

is she really flopping?

I don't think so... Tickets were too expensive to start with, and it is still a good tour.

It is expected that this tour doesn't sell as good as recent ones, because RB doesn't have a radio hit, plus MDNA Tour had the power of Superbowl behind it... Look at Prism Tour of Flop Perry who can't sing for her life... It sells good, only because of Superbowl. Same for Beyoncé, people were so hyped for that mundane album because of her superbowl performance...

For more ticket sales, they should have promoted the fact that she is doing more of her older hits including some rarely performed ones on this tour. Some people from the name Rebel Heart probably thought the whole show was going to be almost all songs from that. For me as a super fan, I would see her even if she just did the new album because I like mostly everything, but a lot of casual fans might have been put off thinking she wasn't going to do older stuff.

I don't know.....it looks even worse today...just checked and even more empty seats........and that's not to mention all the

unsold scalper seats.

I HOPE SHE DONT CANCEL THIS DATE. :madgemanson:

Look at Atlantic just a few hours before the concert. And it hasn't been canceled.

In fact I think that Toronto is doing better.

I am mad that they lowered ticket prices. Tickets I bought for $180 dollars[5th October show] (excluding taxes) is lowered to 90 dollars for 6th October show.

EDIT: Being a fan, and buying tickets right when tour was announced literally costed me $200.. :tongue:

And then some are acting so shocked when the boxscores appear xD

Edited by maxdamien

I feel like pre-sales are such a scam. There's no reason to charge to much (and no reason to buy knowing that an artist goes on tour every few years and nothing really sells out considering there are always available tickets the day before a concert). They really screw around with fans.

I feel like pre-sales are such a scam. There's no reason to charge to much (and no reason to buy knowing that an artist goes on tour every few years and nothing really sells out considering there are always available tickets the day before a concert). They really screw around with fans.

I guess presales are good for peace of mind/so you don't have to check Ticketmaster everyday looking for tickets, but from what I've read about the Icon presale, all the non-floor seats sounded kinda sucky.

And then some are acting so shocked when the boxscores appear xD

Oh its you again trying to ridicule discounts, a shocker! And btw lowering some tickets to 90$ doesnt equal for 84$ avarage price...

I guess presales are good for peace of mind/so you don't have to check Ticketmaster everyday looking for tickets, but from what I've read about the Icon presale, all the non-floor seats sounded kinda sucky.

Pre sale made sense in a previous time where Madonna tickets were sold out within minutes, but now they don't make any sense in Northamerica. For the next tour, I really think we won't see a lot of people running after live passes, let alone VIP packages.

Well, i did it, got rid of my cheap tickets in stub hub which were sold within hours (face value and were not bad for the pricel to begin with)and got myself a lower bowl $90 tickets right in front in the heart...can't wait!!!

Hey all,

I have tickets for sale that I paid $192 for and can't make the show and I am having difficulty trying not to be lowballed. Section 309 and I'm selling them for almost 50% off, $220 for the pair which I think is more than fair. PM if you know anyone interested. It's the October 5th concert.

I had the tickets selling at cost for the last month and couldn't move them. :(

I think Toronto will go crazy for her. They will be fantastic shows. Maybe she'll pull out something new for us.

I hope everyone has a fantastic time!

Hey all,

I have tickets for sale that I paid $192 for and can't make the show and I am having difficulty trying not to be lowballed. Section 309 and I'm selling them for almost 50% off, $220 for the pair which I think is more than fair. PM if you know anyone interested. It's the October 5th concert.

I had the tickets selling at cost for the last month and couldn't move them. :(

Oh no :( have you tried Craigslist and Kijiji? I'm sure there are a lot of last minute buyers and your ad would be top of the list.

Guys is there a reason why my ticket confirmation email hasn't come yet/why it doesn't show up on My Ticketmaster??? I only bought them hours ago but I usually get an email asap

Oh no :( have you tried Craigslist and Kijiji? I'm sure there are a lot of last minute buyers and your ad would be top of the list.

Guys is there a reason why my ticket confirmation email hasn't come yet/why it doesn't show up on My Ticketmaster??? I only bought them hours ago but I usually get an email asap

I tried, it's been posted for a while. Tried ticketmaster and stubhub. Latest lowball was $60 for the pair or $20 after lunch tomorrow. Sheesh.

I tried, it's been posted for a while. Tried ticketmaster and stubhub. Latest lowball was $60 for the pair or $20 after lunch tomorrow. Sheesh.

Check the current prices in ticket master and discount them from that price 10% and price them as such in stubhub. Chances are the tickets on that section have been discounted and now people rather buy from ticketmaster, my tickets in section 301 first row were 90 bucks for the 5th. Also make sure your stubhub prices are in U.S. dollars, I did that mistake once :lol:

60 for the two tickets as in 30 each? That's fucked up, I sold my 300 level tickets for the 6th at 60 CAD (face value) in a matter of hours, you should not need to go that low