Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

Guest bluejean

Me too!!!!! I remember getting my tickets right on the pre sale date and being like holy shit I now have the tickets and I have to wait 7 whole friggin months, lol... Now it's under 2 :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

I knooow. Cannot fricken wait. My first time seeing Madonna live! It's going to be insane.

I know right.

What night are you going? I was thinking of going on the 6th as well as the 5th. I may not be able to make it to Montreal for opening and I want to see her twice.

Do you have VIP for the 5th??

The 5th on the floor!!!!!! Not VIP though. I might buy for the 6th too tho

Guest bluejean

If I get this job and I can't do Montreal I am seriously thinking about the 6th. Maybe we can get the runway VIP seats together? (If they're still available.) I promise I won't draw too many unfair comparisons to the Janet concert :chuckle:

If I get this job and I can't do Montreal I am seriously thinking about the 6th. Maybe we can get the runway VIP seats together? (If they're still available.) I promise I won't draw too many unfair comparisons to the Janet concert :chuckle:

How much are those?

Guest bluejean

It was in reference to those special deals they have for Janet's tour.

Anyway I'm thinking of getting regular floor seats instead of VIP. You definitely want to do the VIP?

It was in reference to those special deals they have for Janet's tour.

Anyway I'm thinking of getting regular floor seats instead of VIP. You definitely want to do the VIP?

Oh, lol. For the 6th I want to get cheap seats if I go. I don't want to pay a lot again

I had a dream I missed the show. I was trying to get there but I couldn't. I'm obsessed. This is what I'm dreaming about. Is this normal?

lol I've had at least two dreams already about the shows.

You're not alone!!!

Oh, lol. For the 6th I want to get cheap seats if I go. I don't want to pay a lot again

Same. I'm planning on getting StubHub seats but I feel like they increase prices as the show approaches?

I woke up and my body was sore because I was going through an obstacle course trying to get to Madonna

lol!!!!

• 1 month later...

So I'm going to Tronna for the 6th, got nosebleed tickets but in a section located in front of the heart at least.

I want to get tickets for the 5th (cheap ones) if anyone is looking to upgrade to floor tickets and wants to sell previously purchased far-away-but-cheap tickets PM me!

I've seen it 3 times up-close already, and wasn't planning to go at all, but what the hell!

Wait till like an hour before the show you'll pay like $30 lol

Really? I've read that this happens all the time but whenever I try for tickets they all seem to increase in price?!

I wanna go to the second show so bad :cries:

I'm sure some seats will open for the 5th. I may try to upgrade but I am in the first row in the 100s not far from the heart stage and it should be a good view.

I am a little surprised the sales for the second show have been soft, to say the least. Toronto has usually been a good market for her, and remember we didn't get Drowned World or Confessions so we like it when she visits. MDNA was generally well received here, too.

I am sure the shows will sell out by next Monday. The buzz and word of mouth been really strong for this tour.

MDNA was a great show but I was disappointed with the crowd in Toronto. They sat on their lazy asses in my section and only stood up for Like a Prayer.

Better not be the same situation this time around because I'm sitting down for no one

omg I know. RIT had a fantastic audience (actually no people were leaving in droves during the slow songs) but both S+S and MDNA have been mediocre. I'm not on the floor so I'm really hoping I don't get told to sit down !

and I'm seriously considering going by myself on the 6th

I'm going on my own on the 6th. I'm on the floor. I saw RIT on my own and it was still amazing.

I think the crowd will be better this time.

Toronto can be a little reserved but I know they wanna see their booty get down...

Hey guys.

http://seatics.tickettransaction.com/AirCanadaCentre_Madonna_2015-10-05_2015-03-09_1856_tn.gif

I am gonna see Madonna on 5th October too. My ticket is in section 102 row 11 (rows are starting from 6 -idk why-) .

If you saw the show somewhere near those seats in any arena, can you let me know if they're good. I am kinda worried that my view is not gonna be satisfying.

PS: Seats next to my seat were $355, but my seat was $192. I couldn't get why is that, I would be glad if someone could inform me about why there are seats that are more expensive like that in the same area.

Edited by MonsieurB