Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

After a quick look in ticketmaster, it looks like all floor tickets available are priced as VIP ($800+), not normal $385 tickets (i only saw 2 and in the very back), are those prices the same as in the pre-sale?? Did you guys have to buy those outrageous 800 dollar tickets to be near the stage? :ohmy:

n

After a quick look in ticketmaster, it looks like all floor tickets available are priced as VIP ($800+), not normal $385 tickets (i only saw 2 and in the very back), are those prices the same as in the pre-sale?? Did you guys have to buy those outrageous 800 dollar tickets to be near the stage? :ohmy:

nope mine were $385 and i'm right beside the heart.

So does this mean we will get a free digital copy of Rebel Heart Super Deluxe tomorrow?

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-09%20at%2011.30.

Yes, I just got the email. But I already have a digital deluxe copy from iTunes and ordered a super deluxe import from amazon. What's the point of this?

Yes, I just got the email. But I already have a digital deluxe copy from iTunes and ordered a super deluxe import from amazon. What's the point of this?

Gift the code to somebody, or just redeem it so it counts as a sale :laugh:

I'm absolutely SHOCKED that she has this many tickets still available in Toronto.........her shows used to sell out so fast that they had to add another date almost immediately.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-toronto-ontario-10-05-2015/event/10004E58E2CF7727?artistid=768011&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_10004E58E2CF7727

I'm absolutely SHOCKED that she has this many tickets still available in Toronto.........her shows used to sell out so fast that they had to add another date almost immediately.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-toronto-ontario-10-05-2015/event/10004E58E2CF7727?artistid=768011&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_10004E58E2CF7727

ikr? I blame the prices tbh - a lot of sections went from being $182 for MDNA to $380 this time around

I am pissed that I still have not received my code for the album download from ticketmaster yet. I emailed them yesterday about it and no response. I already have both a digital copy through iTunes that I had pre ordered and I also bought a physical copy yesterday so its not like I don't have the songs, but that's besides the point. If you are going to advertise offers then you need to pull through.

Who cares? More room for me

Guest bluejean

Exactly! I could care less how she sells. You can be certain this show will be a full house especially if there's only one.

of course! we are all excited....it doesn't change the fact that i'm shocked that it's not sold out...3 nights for reinvention...2 nights for Girlie show.....3 nights for blond ambition.........it's odd.

I realized that the prices are cheaper in Canada compared to the U.S. they did not raise the prices for Canada despite the rate difference. What they did in all NA venues is to extend the 385 dollar sections way up, which is the reason why people are not buying them. I also wouldn't spend 385 dollars in a shitty seat. Even seats behind the stage are 100..ridiculous

Sorry, but the prices all over North America are outrageous. How can people afford literally hundreds of dollars for a seat? And most of the seats are not even available unless they're under "resell" - which is even more expensive.

European dates are far cheaper!

Those poor Aussies - they're going to pay $500 for standing in a stadium with 50,000 people lol

Maybe but the best thing would have been was for the tickets to be a bit more reasonable priced from the get go that way it would sell out like other Madonna tours usually have. Just a thought, but I already have my tickets ;)

I have amazing seats as well........it's just strange to only have her for 1 night....although I kinda' like the fact that die hard fans will be there....for that price.

• 2 months later...

I bought tickets to this show and I find out that I can't go because of school smiley-cry.gif I'm extremely upset about it and now I'm forced to sell the tickets. So if anyone is interested, I'm selling two tickets for $100 each (under face value) for section 111, row 26.

Edited by Oxygen

Guest bluejean

What do you mean by lockdown?

I'm going on the 5th but I might buy a cheap ticket for the 6th so I can experience it from further back. Or would that be pointless?

• 2 months later...
Guest bluejean

Ahhhhhhh! Less than 2 months away. I get so excited thinking about this night!!!

I know right.

What night are you going? I was thinking of going on the 6th as well as the 5th. I may not be able to make it to Montreal for opening and I want to see her twice.

Do you have VIP for the 5th??