Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

I saw CT in Montreal from impeded view :( I had a great time but I couldn't even see the actual stage lol

Were you guys using multiple tabs/windows and/or multiple browsers when buying tickets? Or did you just stick to one? I'm asking cuz I usually have multiples but now I'm reading that Ticketmaster will block you from searching if you do

Buying my tickets tomorrow - do any of you guys remember what the prices were? I know the Icon presale had $60, $110 (?) and the $380 ones, but was there another ticket price?

Yeah. I think for MDNA they were selling the 101-106 sections for more than $110 but less than $192 so I'm confused. But I also know that seats closer to the stage are more expensive no matter what level it is. Guess I'll just have to see!

Does this purchase include a digital copy of Rebel Heart - Super Deluxe? If so, how do you obtain it? Thanks!

Edited by JayMac

No I don't think so Jay, I think that is another offer not the Icon pre sale. With that it is only that free gift from livenation.

I'm pretty sure everyone does? I saw the notice for it on the ticket buying page when the Icon presale was happening.

yea everyone that purchased the icon pass for the presale gets a free gift from the merch store, choice of one of five items but apparently from other people who got the same offer for the MDNA era it took a really long time to get their gift

Good floor seats are still available for vancouver, and general sales have been since this morning. To think I got the Live Pass when I could have just waited....

you can still go on and buy tickets.......odd.

I noticed that too. Prices may be too high for Canadians. I'm sure it's the us/exchange that drove the prices up nearly 30% compared to the us prices.

Tickets went on sale this morning at 10am for the show here in Toronto.....im really surprised there are still

good seats available now at 8.00 pm...........row 10 mid arena. odd. even floor seats came up.

her last tour sold out in 2 hours and a second show was added right away.....maybe because its a Monday night ?

hmmmmm......

Wow I am surprised that there are still quite a few tickets left, and they are pretty expensive. I got my tickets with the icon pre sale and I'm glad I did because now the 300 section seems double than what it was last week. I was expecting a second night in Toronto but then again who knows, the general sale just started so if they sell out within the next few days and there is still demand they might add a second night. I feel lucky that I got my tickets through Icon though