Barcelona Date and Tickets

skaterboyccs

Guest Hunterlas

wow. You must have the MNation record.

Dude... Its MADONNA. The greatest entertainer ever to walk the face of the earth!

Ive been to many shows over the years and know some fans that have attended even more shows than I have. Its awesome. The trips, the friends you make along the way, the thrill to see Madonna over and over again. I wont say those have been my happiest moments for sure the most excitings moments of my life.

• 2 weeks later...

wow. You must have the MNation record.

And a platinum credit card :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, well they should then make something about those scalpers that buy half the venue to sell the tickets later at high prices. Then they would know if there's really demand for a second date.

Anyway, Barcelona will be full no matter what, it's such a easily reached city.

• 4 months later...

GOT MY BADASS TICKET FOR BARCELONA! Yay!

Im super looking forward to enjoy it cause the Spanish deliver crazy just like the Italians, the French and we, the South Americans. Im glad this will be my last show. If the second Chicago night happens, Ill go of course but if my itinerary stays as is, Ill be a very happy man.

Miami

Miami

Boston

Chicago

Glendale

Las Vegas

Barcelona

Wooooo Hooooooo

Buy me a ticket plz

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

I'm trying to buy a ticket for Nov 24th concert but the only ticket available in Live Nation site is "Hot Ticket Package".

This one is a seat not the general floor, right?

http://www.ticktackticket.com/entradas/goto.do?claves=madonna&origin=LIVE&codIdioma=CAS

I'd like to buy a ticket for floor and upgrade it with an "Early entry" ticket.

Is Seatwave website reliable? Pleae help me :nervous:

Oh, well they should then make something about those scalpers that buy half the venue to sell the tickets later at high prices. Then they would know if there's really demand for a second date.

Anyway, Barcelona will be full no matter what, it's such a easily reached city.

THIS!! They should seriously look into this! People now know you can buy the tickets far less on the day so why pay double the price now on re seller sites.

• 1 month later...

She's the QUEEN. My babe is currently studying and the teacher told the class that there will be an exam on the 24th and my bf said "I can't, I go to see Madonna ". So the teacher changed the date and some other student said "are you changing it just because he can't make it??? ". And the teacher answered "Don't you understand???? It's Madonna " hahaha

She's the QUEEN. My babe is currently studying and the teacher told the class that there will be an exam on the 24th and my bf said "I can't, I go to see Madonna ". So the teacher changed the date and some other student said "are you changing it just because he can't make it??? ". And the teacher answered "Don't you understand???? It's Madonna " hahaha

:thumbsup: Always great to hear that people get their priorities straigt. And the other student should be expelled. Not knowing the power of Madonna makes you unfit for life. So why even bother continuing studies?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Haha love this!!