Barcelona Date and Tickets

skaterboyccs

^ I don't think there are so many legacy members left. Pretty sure there are plenty of tickets left.. they arent't sold out at least now..

when we bought mione ticket, after that all my section was sold out: I don´t know if all of it was on sale tough

I got my ticket, a good one but not a great one: section 105.As I´m not a legacy member, I had to wait one hour to but the ticket...row 15...again,not a bad place, but I thought Icon would kept us better seats.

by the way, the ones in pista are 95 (mine were 196) euros

I will be row 13, same section !

Aren't the Spanish tickets far more expensive than the UK ones???? I just got my code for UK concerts (I bought the album in Amazon.co.uk) and the prices are £47.50 - £195.75.

On Thursday i will check out London too. Maybe it's far easier there, hahaha.

Aren't the Spanish tickets far more expensive than the UK ones???? I just got my code for UK concerts (I bought the album in Amazon.co.uk) and the prices are £47.50 - £195.75.

On Thursday i will check out London too. Maybe it's far easier there, hahaha. [i don't/quote]I don't know about the standing ones,but 190£ I think it's more than 210 euros,right?I guess that's for the ticket I got,and I paid 196 €

Oh dear, just 30 minutes to go!!!

I wonder why some prices are higher than the ones on the webpages

Asiento Reservado: de 125,00 a 175,00 Euros
Entrada General Pista: 95,00 Euros
Asiento Reservado: de 45,00 a 95,00 Euros

Iholdi, did you pay 196 because it was 175 + costs???

Oh dear, just 30 minutes to go!!!

I wonder why some prices are higher than the ones on the webpages

Asiento Reservado: de 125,00 a 175,00 Euros

Entrada General Pista: 95,00 Euros

Asiento Reservado: de 45,00 a 95,00 Euros

Iholdi, did you pay 196 because it was 175 + costs???

actually, I don´t know!!! I guess it´s because of that, and because I wanted them to print my ticket...

The first link that Ticketmaster gave to Fnac, and Fnac sent to us, it was WRONG. Yes, they have fucked up big time, for more than one hour and half people tried to get into and couldn't get into the page.

Then i got a whatsapp from some friend to told me to delete some part of the adress, and then i could get into. People were already buying (twice i was buying some good seats to find in the end that they had been already bought), but it wasn't frenzy. I could look for everything very comfortably. I even looked at the UK tickets in case they were better.

After one hour and half, we were sent another email with the right adress. But i had already bought the tickets and was TRIUMPHANT.

OMG, but it's almost sold out!!!!! Main floor is sold out! And only in 20 minutes! They'd better do some good press releases like "Madonna sells out Palau Sant Jordi in 40 minutes" and things like that.

but why would viagogo do this if there's not much demand? they would get bankrupt. and then every star would "sell out in 5 mins".. when M sells out she actually SELLS out. you go to the show and see it for yourself. could be different in america though, but she's only announced one show in spain and she always sells out quickly there so and this is an arena, so why is it so surprising? she's always sold more tickets than records (since 2008)