Barcelona Date and Tickets

skaterboyccs

Yo quiero pista.

Aunque tenga que amanecer ahí ese dia como con el MDNA, vale la pena.

Ok, I have decided to get the (early entry) ticket to Barcelona!! My best friend will be living there then!!

I hope to get some company to the queue! :)

What site is selling the tickets? Where can I find the all the available tickets and prices?

I joined the Icon, so Tuesday is the day when we can buy tickets right?

Too exciting!!

Que ocurre con Icon?

According to madonna.com the Icon Live Pass pre-sale is supposed to start on 10th but when I go to Live Nation's page they only show 13th and 16th dates and NO FAN CLUB PRE-SALE!!!

I'm so confused too and getting a panic attacks soon!!!

:cries:

According to madonna.com the Icon Live Pass pre-sale is supposed to start on 10th but when I go to Live Nation's page they only show 13th and 16th dates and NO FAN CLUB PRE-SALE!!!

I'm so confused too and getting a panic attacks soon!!!

:cries:

icon: 10th

American express: 11th

Fnac:13th

regular one, 16th

guys, i have the icon pass already... what now? shouldnt i be able to see the seats and the prices? what site do i use to purchase the tickets? madonna.com or livenation? livenation site says pre-sale starts march 13th.. please any help will be appreciated

Right now madonna.com show "Get tickets" but it redirects to livenation spain which is saying "coming soon".

WHY DOESNT IT SAY LIVEPASS ANYWHERE!!!

This is so confusing!!!!!

^ I don't think there are so many legacy members left. Pretty sure there are plenty of tickets left.. they arent't sold out at least now..

Didn't get my ticket to Barcelona :( I didn't have my passport with me (what the hell was that??) so I lost the ticket... :cries:

BUT I DID GET EARLY ENTRY TICKETS TO BERLIN SO IT'S ALL GOOD!!! :tigger:

Guest ziggy

BUT I DID GET EARLY ENTRY TICKETS TO BERLIN SO IT'S ALL GOOD!!! :tigger:

So happy to go there with you! I wish someone started a Berlin thread here. You might want to take this as a gentle hint.

Edited by ziggy

So happy to go there with you! I wish someone started a Berlin thread here. You might want to take this as a gentle hint.

Hint hint ;) There's one Berlin thread already, it's just labeled "where to get tickets to Berlin" or something. Let's take over that one!! :hornybig:

Guest ziggy

Hint hint ;) There's one Berlin thread already, it's just labeled "where to get tickets to Berlin" or something. Let's take over that one!! :hornybig:

Let's!

I got my ticket, a good one but not a great one: section 105.As I´m not a legacy member, I had to wait one hour to but the ticket...row 15...again,not a bad place, but I thought Icon would kept us better seats.

by the way, the ones in pista are 95 (mine were 196) euros