Berlin November 10

Aime

I know I'm extreeeeemely late for this but my friend just cancelled his concert plans because of urgent family stuff so I got a spare ticket left for tomorrow (10th). I'm still going by myself. If anyone here is interested in a VERY spontaneous ticket message me.

Can't wait!!!

Edited by whitehat

Uuuugh I'm so angry!!! I've just started moving last week and haven't brought all of my stuff yet...and now I realize my Rebel Heart shirt belongs to that stuff too!!

Now I have to go to the show not wearing anything M related, just like a basic bitch :sneaky::chuckle:

do you have an early entry tix also Wunderkind?

I think i'll just rock up late tonight. don't wanna stand in line in this weather.

No, just regular GA. I saw her front row twice last week so I'm talking it easy tonight. I might go earlier tomorrow.

No, just regular GA. I saw her front row twice last week so I'm talking it easy tonight. I might go earlier tomorrow.

Awesome. Less stress this way. How many concerts are you seeing in total? This will be my second and last and i've got a GA also. but I'm gonna take it easy. Last week i was so f***ed by the time the concert started. so gonna save my energy this time and get the DVD for a proper watch when it comes out.

Saw both shows in Cologne and now the two in Berlin. That's it. I'm still recovering from the first Cologne show :-))

haha same. i stayed horizontal for 2 days after that! it's all happening again today. i have stopped drinking for the day. don't wanna have to pee later. hehe.

I'm there! Plenty of people already...Think I might come even earlier tomorrow, really didn't expect to see so many fans already there.

Is this for the Early Entry or the General Admission????

well the ticket etc says nothing where to go - so I expected it to be mess - but i thought if you have tickets which state where you should be later - then there would be an automatic lineup just by various entries (aka like they would do it in football stadiums/theatres/maybe huge cinemas). That used to be the case in Zurich/Geneva/Munich which I know from own experience.

Is that so different ( then i would rather rush off one hour earlier than planned - since I thought being in line for 90 mins before 8 would be OK if you didn't book for the floor anyway)

The organisation for the Early Enties were bad. lots of people complaining.

the DJ is done now. looking forward to the Queen.

iam at the tip of the heart stage. 2nd row.