Berlin November 10

Aime

This meltdown. Fans mourning about her lateness is really the biggest climax.

Especially you go to cinema, nowadays many blocklusters are 3 h long, so you are finished at 12 or 1 am.

In Cologne she was 10.15 at stage and I didnt give a fuck. My whole exciteness was just about Madonna. Didnt have any energy to mourn about her lateness.

Why cant People just relax and spent some more time in a Madonna show than for others. Gosh, I had an important appointement the next at 9 in the morning, but also had to drive 3 hours road. Some people are not aible to sacrifice

Ugh I hate the organization! Worst ever. They opened all the GA gates at the same time and I was one of the first at my gate, but the security guy you have to show your ticket to was so SLOW!! Dozens of other people at other gates went in faster...Oh well.

Ugh, that's my biggest nightmare scenario. Thank god this hasn't happened to me...

Seems like someone is ranting lol Robert xavier. This is Tony's IG.

5599EE19-EB62-46CE-B3EA-D01AAD8F1855.png

Mess @ Tony's reply. Makes no sense unless she was forced to do DYU?? lol

Nina, the UB from Cologne seems to have organized a numbers system and this time it seems to work. All the wristbands are numbered and the security people are hopefully informed about it so that no one can cut into the line.

In Sweden during concert queuing, the number system usually works perfectly.

But then again, queuing is probably one of the Swedes' greatest traits haha. My queuing experience at the MDNA tour was probably the most flawless ones I've ever had. No problems or stress at all. AND it was my first arena concert ever.

Ugh I hate the organization! Worst ever. They opened all the GA gates at the same time and I was one of the first at my gate, but the security guy you have to show your ticket to was so SLOW!! Dozens of other people at other gates went in faster...Oh well.

at my gate something similar happened - they had two queues - one guy which needed ages - and a girl which finished of 5 folks at the same time he needed one. Since the other folks i went with wanted seated places that wasn't an issue for me, but I guess for others that sucks big time. At least in my block people got up and danced - the blocks next to us seemed not to bother too much. One woman queuing next to me complained her ticket was more than mine (I guess it is of advantage if you can read).

The show was worth all pennies. This time I wanted to experience the show without any spoilers, so I tried to keep away from all information I could get in order to have no spoilers - and it totally worked. Felt like a first time, all other people had the time of their life too.