Berlin November 10

Aime

What did Marvin say about Cologne?

"Köln better be Mooood tonight!! Coz yersterday u were too tired for us!!

Get what u need before to come coz we fucking readyyyy!! #RebelHeartTour"

They might really want to consider starting the show on time. That would help. People that have been standing for 12 hours and more tend to be a bit tired. I know I was. And also, hiring a DJ that actually knows what he/she is doing also helps. The DJ in Cologne was the worst ever! Idris Elba last night was fantastic and got the crows fired up. The one in Cologne made people want to leave early.

Nina, the UB from Cologne seems to have organized a numbers system and this time it seems to work. All the wristbands are numbered and the security people are hopefully informed about it so that no one can cut into the line.

Thanks. But I don't think he was rude. But you are right. On the other hand I think the people in the seats were the tired ones and what's their excuse???

They have no excuse. When it comes to Madonna concerts you always have this bunch of people who only go to brag about later that they paid insane ticket prices to see Madonna in concert. Unfortunately those are the ones who later complain how boring and far too expensive it was when they are the ones who ruin the atmosphere in the first place.

Marvin is her dancer in Heartbreak City, he had a silly instagram rant about Cologne. No idea who Tony is.

oh thanks. He's complaining about Cologne? LOL I wonder if M is following him and saw the rant.

I still believe she eats before the show and starts right after she took a shit. I would do the same.

she is rehearding now.

:lmao:

Ugh I hate the organization! Worst ever. They opened all the GA gates at the same time and I was one of the first at my gate, but the security guy you have to show your ticket to was so SLOW!! Dozens of other people at other gates went in faster...Oh well.

Ugh I hate the organization! Worst ever. They opened all the GA gates at the same time and I was one of the first at my gate, but the security guy you have to show your ticket to was so SLOW!! Dozens of other people at other gates went in faster...Oh well.

Well, that is not bad organisation. It is just bad luck. It's like catching a bad Taxi driver on The Amazing Race.

I made it to the first row today at the cross. Holy Water will rock.

why in the US she started the show around 9.30 pm and in Europe she starts it after 10 pm? WTF???

She started at 10:15 in phoenix Arizona so be happy not every show starts right on time.

the rehearsals end around 7.00 pm, then she has her dinner, gets dressed, gets hair and make-up done; then her tour crew checks the stage, the instruments, the equipment. she could start the show the latest at 9.40 pm. maybe the cage that she gets into sometimes is a pain in the ass to lift up :D

Oh, for fucks sake..if anyone decided to line up hours before you are going to be just as tired at 9 PM or 10 PM, nobody put a gun in your head to line up that early, those people that complain just fuck off

The only ones complaining are the non-fans. And even those should not complain. It was in all the papers who wrote about it in advance. They all said she starts around 9.30. So 10.00 is perfectly fine.