Berlin November 10

Aime

Just came back from the show too! Was standing at the catwalk between the cross and the heart, maybe in the 4th or 5th row. Oh my oh my oh my. What can one say? Well I'm not able to give a long review now (my feet HURT) but let's just say I feel more than blessed to have witnessed such a beautiful charismatic performer in my life. There'll never be anyone like her anytime for sure!

Unfortunately I can't say I was able to fully enjoy it because some people right around me were, well, idiots. A group of 4 guys and girls completely drunk before the show even started. Wanted to shove everyone aside so they can get their view they wanted. And of course they had to throw up right next to me halfway through the show and light some f_cking cigarettes twice!!

Now, on to the things you guys might want to hear...She started pretty late again, at 10pm. The crowd was on fire though, I was extremely surprised! She interacted a lot with the audience too which certainly did a lot to the good atmosphere too.

There were some problems with the mic during LFL and La Isla Bonita, someone had to come up on stage and fix it. Plus she dropped the mic during Candy Shop :chuckle:

Now just one final thing, I know it doesn't seem to be liked here that much, but La Vie En Rose is one of the most wonderful moments of any M show I've ever seen. Love it so much!

I'm soooo looking forward to tomorrow night`s show! Even though I don't know how I can survive all the waiting and standing again. I am dead already after this show! :D

Just came back from the show too! Was standing at the catwalk between the cross and the heart, maybe in the 4th or 5th row. Oh my oh my oh my. What can one say? Well I'm not able to give a long review now (my feet HURT) but let's just say I feel more than blessed to have witnessed such a beautiful charismatic performer in my life. There'll never be anyone like her anytime for sure!

Unfortunately I can't say I was able to fully enjoy it because some people right around me were, well, idiots. A group of 4 guys and girls completely drunk before the show even started. Wanted to shove everyone aside so they can get their view they wanted. And of course they had to throw up right next to me halfway through the show and light some f_cking cigarettes twice!!

Now, on to the things you guys might want to hear...She started pretty late again, at 10pm. The crowd was on fire though, I was extremely surprised! She interacted a lot with the audience too which certainly did a lot to the good atmosphere too.

There were some problems with the mic during LFL and La Isla Bonita, someone had to come up on stage and fix it. Plus she dropped the mic during Candy Shop :chuckle:

Now just one final thing, I know it doesn't seem to be liked here that much, but La Vie En Rose is one of the most wonderful moments of any M show I've ever seen. Love it so much!

I'm solo looking forward to tomorrow night`s show! Even though I don't know how I can survive all the waiting and standing again. I am dead already after this show! :D

Yay!

:smooch:

Came back 30 minutes ago. First of all, on a personal note, I'm proud of me because I had to go alone because a friend couldn't make it for business reasons and I couldn't find someone else so quickly. I never go to such things alone since I have a little problem with larger crowds or crowded spaces in general. More than once I had a panic attack when in situations like. That's why I rather avoid it or need to go with someone as support. So this time I forced myself to go alone and it went well. Kind of a breakthrough, I think. Left the moment she was wired to disappear to avoid the waiting at the coat check and to get out quickly and catch a taxi. She was amazing. Thank God I was in a section that had people who were really into it, standing and dancing all the time and the audience in general was definately better than the MDNA one. But it's true the German audience is "shy" (compared to other countries) as she said herself. Regarding her voice, she did sound a little bit on helium. Not her fault, the accoustics at the Mercedes Benz Arena are really not the best. At least no one can claim she lip-synched considering she lost her mic during candy shop you could hear a loud drop and I think she even missed a few words. As I said she was amazing, everything was great. AND leaving early has some perks ... my taxi had to wait on a red light and when I looked right of the window there was a Rolls Royce, a Mercedes S Class and something Jeep like. The windows were black so I couldn't see anyone but I saw them again entering the garage at the Soho House, the place she usually stays when in Berlin. Could it be possible that she was just a window away from me?

Good for you on going alone despite the challenges!! Glad you enjoy it!!

I'm soooo looking forward to tomorrow night`s show! Even though I don't know how I can survive all the waiting and standing again. I am dead already after this show! :D

Fantastic review Nonoka and I also love La Vie En Rose. Wonderful that you are going again tomorrow night.

Loved reading the reviews from Nonoka and Raider of the lost Ark. Everyone loves this concert.

Iam back home too. The first thing I had to do was to look at that beautiful book you get when you are a VIP or Early Access. This book is the best thing ever! Never thought we would get something like this after the cheap watch for MDNA and that ugly pen case for Sticky and Sweet.

I was in 2nd row at the end of the heart stage. It is a really good spot. She was in a great mood. Her dancers are so beaufiful up close (male and female). And Madonna is also beautiful and stunning and she sounded great. I'm not really sure what spot I will chose for tomorrows show, maybe closer to the main stage. I was very surprised that it was pretty empty at the heart stage when I came in. I thought more people would chose that spot.

Just got back. GREAT Show! Much better crowd than Cologne. Medley was there, Secret instead of WTG. Dropped her mic during CS. Rocco was there. Will post some videos tomorrow. Great spot right at the mixing area, nobody pushing behind me. Wonderful.

Around me in the audience were some ruthless people who pushed and screamed at each other, I could not really understand because it was in italian and russian. Other than that the crowd was on fire on the floor and even in the seated area the some people were standing and dancing. That was not the case in Prague.

Finally got back from the show. I totally enjoyed this one so much better than the one in Cologne mostly because this time I was close to the tip of the heart stage and got to see most of the show without relying much on the big screen. The crowd was also heaps better too. They seem to get most of her joke and I felt that more people knew the words to the song also.

Was ecstatic when she sang secret. Unfortunately no Ghosttown and she canned Who's That Girl. Oh well, can't have it all i guess. She seems happier and more into the show than in Cologne. That made a huge difference in her performance.

Sad that this is my final show and really glad i bit the bullet and went to 2 shows instead of one. Now bring on the DVD!!!

Oh dear drunk people throwing up and smoking. :ohmy: Oh I want to see some video's of the bloopers. lol I wonder why all the tech problems with her stages I remember in MDNA on show they had no electricty but they had a lot of love M said. I hope you had a good time and tmr too. and rest your feet!

She should fuck with Idris!

And how come that this celebrities keep popping out of nowhere hahahaha I love it!

It looks like the show was amazing and the crowd too, thank God that the medley is back.

I love all long ass reviews babes

Idris is so sexy.

Yes he is ! What an amazing show ! Am glad the medley is back !

The medley won't be performed tonight it seems. What I was told last night is that this was actually planned for 4 shows due to "time issues". Second show Cologne, Prague, Berlin and the one in Antwerp. Time issues? Just start earlier then! I'll see tonight if it's true.

Uploading my videos from last night now. Will post soon.

Did I mention it yet? GREAT show last night!!