NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

I didn't get any tickets for the NY show

If anyone has an extra great seat to sell let me know!

There are still a lot of seats left for the second date at MSG. A few of $113.20 tix actually.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D004E5CDA002E1B?brand=&tm_link=tm_homeA_g2&hot_ticket_brand=home

Guest Rocco Papa

Can anyone tell me how much the tour book usually costs? I got the MDNA tour book at Yankee Stadium, but I can't remember what the price was. I remember thinking it was a bit much, though. I'm just curious because that's the one item I'm really set on buying. Thanks!

If anyone's coming on the 16th, be sure to swing by Barracuda on 22nd and 8th...it's literally one stop away or a 10 minute walk to Madison Sq Garden. I'll be playing all Madonna till 7pm...where I'll then be headin to the show!

Cheap drinks and lounging areas with big screens! I'm so excited!

If anyone's coming on the 16th, be sure to swing by Barracuda on 22nd and 8th...it's literally one stop away or a 10 minute walk to Madison Sq Garden. I'll be playing all Madonna till 7pm...where I'll then be headin to the show!

YAY! and what parties are going on after?

YAY! and what parties are going on after?

the days of the shows...none that i know of but they pop up everywhere. the night before the barclays show, there's a party at rock bar and the 12th of september (weekend before the nyc shows) theres an awesome party at XES.

the days of the shows...none that i know of but they pop up everywhere. the night before the barclays show, there's a party at rock bar and the 12th of september (weekend before the nyc shows) theres an awesome party at XES.

we all have to meeeeeet!

I will be there!

There are still a lot of seats left for the second date at MSG. A few of $113.20 tix actually.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D004E5CDA002E1B?brand=&tm_link=tm_homeA_g2&hot_ticket_brand=home

I'll probably get one of those if I can't find anything better by the time of the show.

For MDNA I scored great floor seats that were released days before the concert

Edited by thegoldencalf

^^^^ I'm trying to do the same thing. I was suppose to buy my tickets this week, but because my car was totaled 2 weeks ago and having to buy a new one asap, my priorities changed. I may not be attending the show in NY, but im still hopefully something will work out in the coming weeks!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Are you serious ??!! ^^^^

And yeah for BEFORE the MSG show on the 16th, it'll be at barracuda. I'll create an event page...if ya'll wanna RSVP!

Waiting on WHOOP (😂😂😂😂)

Nah actually I'm waiting on an OK from the bar)

Regardless I'm going there cause it's so close and having buy one get one drinks!!

^^^^ I'm trying to do the same thing. I was suppose to buy my tickets this week, but because my car was totaled 2 weeks ago and having to buy a new one asap, my priorities changed. I may not be attending the show in NY, but im still hopefully something will work out in the coming weeks!!! Fingers crossed!!!

was everything okay? u hurt or injured?

This is going to be the first time I am seeing her without totally saturating myself with youtube videos of the show first. I know I am going to see images here and there, and I do know a couple of songs on the setlist thanks to her Instagram, and I did watch the teaser tour rehearsals, but other than that I want to go in blind.

Least from the time the tour starts until the 17th its not that long to avoid as much as I can.

was everything okay? u hurt or injured?

I was in bed when it happened, so luckily nothing like that happened. My car was just parked on the street outside my house. The guy who hit my car got a DWI, plus his car was beat up more than mine, so he couldn't get away.

This is going to be the first time I am seeing her without totally saturating myself with youtube videos of the show first. I know I am going to see images here and there, and I do know a couple of songs on the setlist thanks to her Instagram, and I did watch the teaser tour rehearsals, but other than that I want to go in blind.

Least from the time the tour starts until the 17th its not that long to avoid as much as I can.

Didn't you avoid everything for mdna?

yeah right...i can barely sleep right now...waiting up all night when i have to be up at 5am to go to work and i just keep refreshing all these pages and my Facebook and instagram lol

You and me both, man. I'm a HAM right now. The Brooklyn show can't get here soon enough. I have no idea how I'm going to make it until then. lol ugggggggggghhhh

And I STILL have no idea what I'm going to wear. :|

Didn't you avoid everything for mdna?

Noooooooo. I wanted to, but I sucked ass at it. A couple of performances I went in not knowing about.

I think I watched the opening on youtube like a billion times before I saw it live.

I was in bed when it happened, so luckily nothing like that happened. My car was just parked on the street outside my house. The guy who hit my car got a DWI, plus his car was beat up more than mine, so he couldn't get away.

That sucks so bad. :( Sorry that happened. :( :(

Shit always happens. At least you're safe!!!