NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

I'm just going to keep searching and searching each day. The best I found were in section f4, but I wanted closer.

I'm just going to keep searching and searching each day. The best I found were in section f4, but I wanted closer.

Are you still finding floor at Barclays? It keeps telling me no floor seats there.

I got section 13 I settled for those cause I didn't want to go crazy and i've never had much luck with tickets the last time I had to settle for Atlantic City b/c I couldn't pull up NY tix.

I hate these presale things. They reserve a certain amount of seats for special packages and presales. Why?

I'm tempted to just buy the f9 tickets now.

I know I should just wait

No, my map doesn't look like that. There's only one single blue dot in the top right corner for floor, as far as it can be from the stage.

You don't have VIP selected then. enter in the offer code and check all the options.

^I wish that MSG had that seat chart.

Seriously. I see that Barclays only has 3 rows in front of the heart and the tip extends into part of it. For MSG, I can't tell, but it looks like the entire section in front of the heart is in front of it? And there are at least 4 rows.

You don't have VIP selected then. enter in the offer code and check all the options.

Oh, thank you! I thought I had entered the code, but I just did again and those popped up. Still, not really what I wanted.

Guest Rocco Papa

From Live Nation.

I got an email about this today. Should I check it out? I'm not going to spend $400 on a ticket. I think the only seats in my price range would be the $45 ones. Are those usually available when they go on sale to the general public? Are the more expensive seats the only ones made available during the preorder? I'm just thinking the best thing for me to do would be to wait until Monday.

I got an email about this today. Should I check it out? I'm not going to spend $400 on a ticket. I think the only seats in my price range would be the $45 ones. Are those usually available when they go on sale to the general public? Are the more expensive seats the only ones made available during the preorder? I'm just thinking the best thing for me to do would be to wait until Monday.

There are seats in all price categories during the pre-sales. You should still check it out to see if there's anything available that may work for you.

What are the details? How do you get in on it?

I think I'm on the mailing list from MDNA Tour last time. Here's the details:

Madonna:

Rebel Heart Tour 2015 spacer.gif

Wednesday, September 16

Madison Square Garden

Saturday, September 19

Barclays Center

Presale starts:

Friday, March 6 at 10am

Presale ends:

Friday, March 6 at 5pm

Use Password: STAGE

Public On Sale: Mon, Mar 9 at 10am

Can you afford $115 though? $45 tix are for those nosebleed seats. I think they'll put $400 and $201 seats on sale again tomorrow. Check it out anyway.

So when I look at the Barclays "find on map" option on Ticketmaster, section F8 in front of the heart only has 3 rows. StubHub listings are showing F8 seats in row 15. What is going on? Are they fake or is the map wrong?