NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

It's kinda larger, seating wise, than other arenas.

yea it does. just doesn't seem as many seats like someone said around the heart.

Cool t shirts but is the point with all these people an their flags?! What do they mean or most importantly what do they want?!

I think they are from Brazil? A lot of people are desperate for her to go there for this tour.

They flew all the way from Brasil to see her, let them be :)

Oh is not just them and yes you are right if they want to feel proud of the location of their birth (irrelevant shit) then good for them I guess. I just hope no one with a fucking flag is in front of me when i attend the show next month.

Cool t shirts but what is the point with all these people and their stupid flags?! What do they mean or most importantly what do they want?!

isnt stupid flag, they are from brasil and they want people to know about it, one of the things I learn in schoold is respect the symbols of my country also someone else country

Oh is not just them and yes you are right if they want to feel proud of the location of their birth (irrelevant shit) then good for them I guess. I just hope no one with a fucking flag is in front of me when i attend the show next month.

You may not be happy with one of Madonna's costumes.... or the whole Girlie Show tour :(