NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

The Andy Cohen thing is just the recording of his phone interview with her that was used for the Entertainment Weekly article - it's 30 minutes

I don't see why we can't tune in. An audio interview sounds better than excerpts used in print

It's mostly word for word what was in the magazine - though he does say to her "a lot of haters want you to stand on stage wearing black and singing This Used to Be My Playground" - in relation to how she stands up to ageism - she basically responds that ageism against women is everywhere and she has to just keep doing what she's doing

I already have tickets for Barclays Center on Sat and then AC in a few weeks but I just bought a ticket last minute for MSG Thursday - $125 in the lower bowl section - have they lowered the prices for the 2nd NY show?

I've tried to not read too many spoilers so it will (mostly) be a surprise - it does sound awesome from what little I have read

:laugh::biggrin:

I bought tickets for Barclays today. Was too nervous to wait any longer when it's only 4 days away. I didn't think there weren't gonna be any better seats coming for a better price. I'm gonna hate myself if that ends up happening :/

Tomorrow and Thursday both had seats lowered to $125 but they sold out in minutes. A lot of 360 tickets are now 175 too. Should have done this ages ago.

Ugh I would've bought those!! Hopefully they do the same for Barclay's

Ugh I would've bought those!! Hopefully they do the same for Barclay's

They did for a few of them. There's not many tickets left, besides the 400 resale tickets

They did for a few of them. There's not many tickets left, besides the 400 resale tickets

I grabbed what I saw a couple days ago too because I was afraid to wait, but oh well. I'm relatively happy with what I got, so whatever.

omg i was trying to force Monte and his friends to come to my job tomorrow, come to my party tomorrow, play truth or dare, and answer a bunch of fun questions...it was great! but i signed off cause i'm beat and have an extra long day tomorrow!

Unfortunately resellers got most of them. And yes some 360 seats got lowered to 175 for Barclays

I shoulda waited. Oh well

omg i was trying to force Monte and his friends to come to my job tomorrow, come to my party tomorrow, play truth or dare, and answer a bunch of fun questions...it was great! but i signed off cause i'm beat and have an extra long day tomorrow!

lol I was watching the Periscope, too. I thought that was you!

you were awesome!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like doing back flips.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And Saturday for me, AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)