NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

Before Who's that girl she kissed a fan who said he was at MSG 30 years ago for the Virgin Tour.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aMomBzE0MjY4MTAyfDFPd0dXak5ZZ2JES1HYTbTubWijCdOq7Kw1i7OFF-hicgA8XlWFejaMc0yrkg==

So, was Ariana's mom?

Dear @Madonna you touched my hand tonight & I cried.I was with you in 1985 & I'm still here with my children @ArianaGrande & @FrankieJGrande

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING WRONG WITH THIS SHOW! MADONNA IS PERFECT! THE PRODUCTION IS PERFECT! THE SETLIST IS PERFECT. NEVER HEARD A CROWD SO LOUD! NEVER SEEN AN AUDIENCE ENJOYING SO MUCH FROM BEGINNING TO END!

OMG I had the most amazing time, so much fun.... right at the front of the heart, got to see her so close up.... love the new hair, she looked so beautiful... I was in something of a bubble with all the celebs around and all the chaos at the front but it seemed like the whole arena was singing along to almost everything. Everyone held up lights for Who's That Girl......... Ariana was singing along to all the Rebel Heart tracks so she is a proper loon. She is so cute, she was taking it all in while her brother bounced off the walls... Andy Cohen looked like he just won the lottery every time a song started.... Amy Schumer was by me also. Some woman behind me started screaming at the top of her lungs "sing ghosttown" over and over at Madonna while she was talking about her fans and stuff after Who's That Girl and Amy turned around and told her to shut up, lol. Amy looked at me and I said thank you. But back to the show, you guys know everything but it really needs to be enjoyed in person, don't wait for the DVD.

When I watched the videos for the opening, I wasn't blown away. I thought it wasn't at par with the CT or MDNA opening. I WAS WRONG! You have to see it live to appreciate how incredible it was. So grand. So impressive.

And btw, Amy was a fantastic opening act. A true New Yorker. A worthy Unapologetic Bitch.

Love your review Supernatural!!!!! I love Ariana!!!! And lori I felt similarly about the opening when I saw it on Periscope, so I'm glad to hear that it's breathtaking in the flesh :)

and I can't believe how flawless she looks in every single pic - has she ever looked this good on tour?!