NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

Is Amy Schumer tonight's opening act too??

it was genius of M to hire her, I love her, maybe she will be M's UB tonight

Yep all 3

I noticed there are 2 back to back NYC shows then 2 days until the Brooklyn show I wonder why there's a gap. we need no caps Madonna everyday. LMAO!

True, but I don't think she's performing 3 days in a row at any point on this tour. Plus I don't think she performs on Friday as a general rule

oh I wonder if silver fox and Kelly ripa will go. I know Kelly loves M.

I would think so... Kelly at least and cause Andy Cohen will be there and she's like BFF to Cooper, he might be there too

And who knows IF she might use one of them as The UB Bitch on stage... :D

True, but I don't think she's performing 3 days in a row at any point on this tour. Plus I don't think she performs on Friday as a general rule

why can't she perform on friday?

Routa yes def Kelly she always talks about her on her show and cooper too when he went to the MDNA tour I remember him saying he tried to touch her but the security guard stopped him. lol

Routa yes def Kelly she always talks about her on her show and cooper too when he went to the MDNA tour I remember him saying he tried to touch her but the security guard stopped him. lol

Friday is the sabbath

Indeed :D

Unfortunately, something unexpected came up and so I can't attend tomorrows show or the Fri/Sat shows. I had to sell my ticket.

I was sooooo upset about it today but then I remembered tonight is opening night in NYC (thought it was tomorrow for some reason) so I ended up buying tickets last minute like an hour ago for tonight's show!

Anyway, I don't care. As long as I get to see Queen M!!! I'm so excited and happy I can still see her!

But shit, I heard M is actually starting her show on time on this tour? I gotta run home and shower/change as soon as I get outta work.

I was hoping to catch Amy Schumer's bit but don't think I'll make it. Ah well. As long as I don't miss the main EVENT.

Soooooo excited!

Id die if she did "i love NY" acoustic with the la vie en rose smile shes had for the shows. "New york is noot for little pussies who screeam" and the whole audience sings along