NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

If I'm not mistaken, her shows at MSG will be her 30th and 31st at that venue. Is that a record for a female artist?

It could be a record. How can we find out?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

wiki:

Elton John [also affectionately referred to by Diamanda Galas as "horrible little midget corpse"] held the all-time record for greatest number of appearances at the Garden with 64 shows (the 60th occurring on his 60th birthday, March 25, 2007), but in 2015 the record was broken by Billy Joel, that also set a record in 2006 during his 12-performance run, the longest run of a single artist at the venue.

But for a female artist I don't know.

I can't believe I'm going to the first NYC show! It will be my 9th show starting with TVT! I missed WTG, DW and MDNA but doubled up on BA and Confessions! With all of the clips I have watched I love the tone of the show. Her hair, clothes and costumes (and yes I LOVE that she is at times wearing what seems to be normal clothes/outfits!) AND the set list is amazing. Yes I also wanted to hear TAB, BG, RM, WTP and PA but I love what she's giving!

I want to be her Unapologetic Bitch on September 16th! See you all in the pit!

I love all of my fellow Madonna friends!

Guest Rocco Papa

Does she give a speech in this show? Usually she sets aside a time in the show to talk to the audience. For example, on the last tour it was before Masterpiece, on S&S it was before You Must Love Me, on Confessions it was before Drowned World. Does she do something similar this time around and if so, at what point in the show is it?

she speaks throughout the whole show but i think the biggest speech is before la vie en rose where she talks about love and the theme really comes together for the whole show.

That's my impression, too. There aren't any long speeches, but she is interacts much more with the audience throughout the shows than she has done on previous tours.

Is Hector going to this? I bet he's the unapologetic bitch on stage with her. Fabulous

She still owes him that chat he won during the Grindr contest :lmao:

Is Hector going to this? I bet he's the unapologetic bitch on stage with her. Fabulous

just Brooklyn so far

She still owes him that chat he won during the Grindr contest :lmao:

Grindr emailed me the other day after my numerous unaswered messages to them for months. They said that Grindr chat is still being arranged with Madonna. #soon :newspaper:

Guest Rocco Papa

she speaks throughout the whole show but i think the biggest speech is before la vie en rose where she talks about love and the theme really comes together for the whole show.

That's my impression, too. There aren't any long speeches, but she is interacts much more with the audience throughout the shows than she has done on previous tours.

Thanks guys! :kiss2:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS ALMOST THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I just got the tickets and was saying to myself, "FUCK this is months away still!"

And now here I am so close! And I have been so good. The only youtube footage I watched was 50 seconds of Like a Virgin where she looks freakin ADORABLE prancing around to it all carefree like back in the 80s when she was promoting it, and the French song where her voice sounds spectacular. Other than that I have just seen photos here and there, and I did glance at the set list. I think my sister is going to have so much fun at this show especially with all the 80s songs.

Its funny the comments I have been reading other places. Her older fans are thrilled with all the 80s songs. And then you have her younger fans that are upset that she hardly paid attention to any of her hits from the later 90s and 00s. :lol: Madonna cant win. But judging by reviews I think the general public is going to eat this show up. Its safe to say MDNA has probably become my favorite Madonna tour ever, but I can see how the general public might have walked away thinking, "Well a lot of that show was violent and dark, with not enough older hits." From what I am hearing this show sounds like a blast from start to finish, but also looks very artistic visually. Like the perfect blend of Sticky and Sweet (mostly carefree and fun) mixed with Confessions or MDNA?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS ALMOST THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I just got the tickets and was saying to myself, "FUCK this is months away still!"

And now here I am so close! And I have been so good. The only youtube footage I watched was 50 seconds of Like a Virgin where she looks freakin ADORABLE prancing around to it all carefree like back in the 80s when she was promoting it, and the French song where her voice sounds spectacular. Other than that I have just seen photos here and there, and I did glance at the set list. I think my sister is going to have so much fun at this show especially with all the 80s songs.

Its funny the comments I have been reading other places. Her older fans are thrilled with all the 80s songs. And then you have her younger fans that are upset that she hardly paid attention to any of her hits from the later 90s and 00s. :lol: Madonna cant win. But judging by reviews I think the general public is going to eat this show up. Its safe to say MDNA has probably become my favorite Madonna tour ever, but I can see how the general public might have walked away thinking, "Well a lot of that show was violent and dark, with not enough older hits." From what I am hearing this show sounds like a blast from start to finish, but also looks very artistic visually. Like the perfect blend of Sticky and Sweet (mostly carefree and fun) mixed with Confessions or MDNA?

you're going to have a tit fit when you see it! ugh it's so good!!!!

I am hoping Howard Stern keeps his promise and goes to one of her shows in NYC. I would DIE if I saw him at my show.

Yes and hopefully she'll sing GT just for him,that is his favorite.