NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

Not yet but we'll know the week of although I will say (not to boast) but my friends Madonna parties are the best September 12th/XES, September 16th (PRE party @Barracuda<<<my party lol) and September 18th at Rockbar on Christopher and West Side Highway!

Not yet but we'll know the week of although I will say (not to boast) but my friends Madonna parties are the best September 12th/XES, September 16th (PRE party @Barracuda<<<my party lol) and September 18th at Rockbar on Christopher and West Side Highway!

:wow: awesome, thanks! I arrive on the 12th so good to know that there's a party on that day! :D

So freaking excited. I try to avoid this section of the forum entirely but I've been coming to this thread because I don't know how to handle the anticipation.

Let's keep informing each other of parties and such please, super helpful!!!

Ugh. Two weeks away.

I arrive on thursday that night and there is a show... I wonder if I should buy a cheap ticket and go... Or if i should wait until Sat to see the show properly (nice seats). What should I do?

(For context, i can also catch her in San Jose in October).

Well depends how much you're willing to drop on a ticket...if you can spend $400 or so, you can get a great lower level side seat. Buy it the week of but have by the day of would be my advice. Also you can always buy it the day of but I don't think it makes much difference in price drops...

Some of my family and a friend of mine are flying to NYC on the 16th for the show on the 17th MSG. I have been to Manhattan 4 times and I'm like Dorathy when she opens her door to the color and excitement of oz when I go there. I love it. I want to live there some day. This will be my 5th time seeing the queen on tour. I am on cloud nine and I'm planning on letting loose and be myself. I don't care what my family may think but Madonna sets me free. Like everyone else I have no idea what the set list is but I do know that I will be screaming and crying with joy. I know this will be her best tour ever.

I can't wait! Only one week until I see her live at MSG! I'll be there the first night!!!

And I'll definitely try to stop by for drinks before the show!!

Edited by tycole6

Wasn't planning on attending but after all grabbed last minute tickets, so I'll be there next Wednesday! Needless to say I can hardly wait!

BTW, I was just wondering. Last time around during MDNA, when the tour stopped in England I remember lots of ppl getting worked up over the show ending way late at night and not being able to catch the train back.

Since this'll be my first time in NYC, I don't really know how hard it'll be getting back to JFk airport, taking into account the show will prolly be over past midnight. Would the NYC subway be a good idea after midnight? Should I leave before the show is over (I truly hope I don't have to)?

BTW, I was just wondering. Last time around during MDNA, when the tour stopped in England I remember lots of ppl getting worked up over the show ending way late at night and not being able to catch the train back.

Since this'll be my first time in NYC, I don't really know how hard it'll be getting back to JFk airport, taking into account the show will prolly be over past midnight. Would the NYC subway be a good idea after midnight? Should I leave before the show is over (I truly hope I don't have to)?

It might take up to two hours to get to JFK by subway after midnight, but you can always call Uber.

I don't know if this article by Forbes has been posted :

Resale Prices Are Strong For Madonna's Joint NYC Gigs With Amy Schumer

"And though media will continue to speculate that Madonna is nearing the end of her renowned career, her box office numbers have shown that she is still among the upper echelon of pop music’s elite more than 35 years after first breaking onto the scene."

:clap: :clap:

The Subway is reasonably safe, but I've always found JFK quite inconvenient to get to. After midnight, when the trains are running slower, MSG to JFK could take over 2 hours. It's pricier but I would just take an Uber

https://www.facebook.com/events/1626491734305844/

Guys Please spread the word on other Madonna forums...

And also come if you guys are coming to the NYC shows! let's have fun before the show!

oh and Whoop is kind of enough to make my flyers!! I love him! isn't it fab!

11958123_10204904110069121_1219906217470

I showed this to my friends, and they are interested!!!!

Finally got my tickets for the 16th on Stub Hub

Section1 Floor

Look out for the guy dressed as Frida Kahlo!

I'm so excited!

Love that you're going as Frida!

I have no idea what the fuck I am going to wear yet!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...I know it's annoying but if you're coming to NYC the 16th OR go onto other pop music/Madonna forums...

could you please mention my event and tell them to RSVP if they are going...

https://www.facebook.com/events/1626491734305844/

Mensch, did you post your event on Rebel Heart Tour 2015 fb group?