We NEED to push Ghosttown HARDCORE.

I don't know if it's necessary to open a new thread but I DON'T CARE because I NEED everyone to LISTEN and PARTICIPATE.

M is giving us EVERYTHING this era:

AMAZING ALBUM

STUNNING VISUALS

MESSY CONTROVERSY

CRAZY PROMO

EXCITING WORLD TOUR

THIRTY YEARS into her career and she's still KILLING it!

There's only ONE MORE THING to achieve and this is shaping up to be one of her BEST eras EVER.

Ghosttown DESERVES to be the NEW Madonna ANTHEM of the 10's. This FLAWLESS song seriously NEEDS to become a Madonna CLASSIC FUCK PLEASE LET IT BE.

Yes most of us probably don't give too much shit about commercial success anymore BUT NOPE I need GHOSTTOWN to be heard EVERYWHERE.

Remember how exciting it was to hear Hung Up literally everywhere 10 years ago? We NEED to MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

PROMOTE THE SONG HARDCORE ON SOCIAL MEDIA (WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A FUCKING LUNATIC) once the song is sent to radios. I know radio stations suck big time these days but I can definitely see them giving Ghosttown a chance because it's just TOO GOOD.

MOTHERFUCKERS I'M TOO EXCITED SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME.

Someone needs a blow job

and someone needs a Colon cleansing :laugh:

I love Ghosttown and looking forward for the video and seeing it released as a single

Someone's ass is on fire and needs a rimjob.

We cant do much if they dont release the song properly. none of this works, its a waste of energy.

wanna start a rLOVEution? make a petition and have it signed. send it to Guy. Tell him they need to work strategies for dem singles.

Well it's not going to chart on the Hot 100 (unless it becomes a huge hit) just like LFL because everyone already has the songs and I doubt it will be released as a standalone single on iTunes :(

This makes no sense. It's like saying a 2nd/3rd single by any artist will never smash because people have already got the album. A smash hit can sell millions and how many has Ghosttown sold? Only the fans who have pre-ordered the album have the song. As long as the song catches public attention it will sell shitloads.

This makes no sense. It's like saying a 2nd/3rd single by any artist will never smash because people have already got the album. A smash hit can sell millions and how many has Ghosttown sold? Only the fans who have pre-ordered the album have the song. As long as the song catches public attention it will sell shitloads.

Like I said only if it becomes a huge hit

March 9

Ghosttown stand alone single double side with an "album only" available of any album track not found in any Super Deluxe Versions

One week full by the hour play radio deal

March 16 -

3 Remix EPs, with 2-3 versions of Ghosttown

One week performance broadcast at Ellen

March 23

Ghosttown video with a really gorgeous hunk...

Guest rocketman

The single def should have a B-side. I say "Queen" - if it is not gonna be on the Super deluxe version of RH.

Chances are really strong GT could be a huge AC hit. I hope it does really well.

It would be a huge surprise if they release a GhostTown physical single or even on Itunes... They will just send it to the radios and put an amazing video online, where the text says "buy the album now and get GhostTown". Album album album! ;)

I hope that Guy and Interscope have some major plans for this song.They can't rely solely on radio airplay,so they gotta have a plan B.

Guy??? Really?? He just did a sock video with M. I don't think he has any plans.

Why does everything have to be a big hit?

It seems like Madonna is really enjoying her promo tour this time around and I'm enjoying watching it. It's unforced promotion. Let the cards fall where they may....as long as my ears enjoy it, I don't care if it is being played in the middle of nowhere Nebraska.

I really, really, need Ghosttown to smash, it's her best song in years imo, but fan campaigns never work.

Guy??? Really?? He just did a sock video with M. I don't think he has any plans.

:dead:

i think she should have a great male actor in the video. make something movie like. not always those dancers. i know, she loves them and they're great. but we've seen them a thousand times everywhere already. this song is something else.

I remember being in London March '94 and 'I'll remember' was on radios everywhere.

And I dont think she was even promoting

IR is a good track, but theres no reason in this world why Gosttown should at least get that kind of exposure.

.........I miss the 90s

It would be good if Ghost Town got the same success as Don't Tell Me, this was a huge second single.

It seems like Madonna is really enjoying her promo tour this time around and I'm enjoying watching it. It's unforced promotion. Let the cards fall where they may....as long as my ears enjoy it, I don't care if it is being played in the middle of nowhere Nebraska.

EXACTLY

The video needs to drop at the same time as the single. Sending the song to radio and dropping the video way later isn't a great idea.

At the same time I think worrying about Madonna having huge hits is a waste of time at this point. Everything has been fantastic this era, we should just be happy about that.

Let's not pretend that you will be thrilled if Ghosttown becomes a new Madonna classic hit.