Ticket advice

omg, I was looking up Iggy tickets earlier to test if they'd kick me off for searching too frequently, and now every concert I look up won't let me search tickets :mellow::mellow: has this happened to anyone???

Are standing tickets with early entry into the venue really worth it? do you still have to queue outside for an entire day?

Exactly my feelings and no I don't think Early Entry is worth it in a venue with floor standing, e.g. most European arenas. Which is why I've just bought Antwerp floor tickets with no Early Entry. Fine by me.

In the UK where it's seated floors (yuck) it's worth it to go for the best seats in the house because you are guaranteed that when everyone stands up you will have your space by your seat.

Exactly my feelings and no I don't think Early Entry is worth it in a venue with floor standing, e.g. most European arenas. Which is why I've just bought Antwerp floor tickets with no Early Entry. Fine by me.

In the UK where it's seated floors (yuck) it's worth it to go for the best seats in the house because you are guaranteed that when everyone stands up you will have your space by your seat.

BUT, you don't have to wait in line, right? unlike the others who queue for days, you just go there and then get in 30 minutes before everyone else?

Are standing tickets with early entry into the venue really worth it? do you still have to queue outside for an entire day?

They are worth it!! But if you want the best of the best, you still have to queue (or at least go early to get your queue number). I bought early entry tickets last time and I was EASILY in the first row + saw Madonna rehearsing. But we still went there pretty early. Thankfully it was really well organized and they gave people numbers so you didn't have to stand in queue The whole time.

If Barcelona has this possibility I'll take the EE tickets again.

They are worth it!! But if you want the best of the best, you still have to queue (or at least go early to get your queue number). I bought early entry tickets last time and I was EASILY in the first row + saw Madonna rehearsing. But we still went there pretty early. Thankfully it was really well organized and they gave people numbers so you didn't have to stand in queue The whole time.

My experience was the same for MDNA. I started queueing at 11 a.m., but could come and go during the day, at least until 15.30, when all EE package holders had to register at the venue.

There were about 30 people in front of me, but most of them ended up in the Golden Triangle. I easily made it to the front row at the tip of the triangle and saw M soundchecking a few songs and rehearsing Love Spent on stage for the very first time.

Guest whatatramp

guys who has brought Madonna tickets through viagogo before, what was your experience with the service?

guys who has brought Madonna tickets through viagogo before, what was your experience with the service?

I have! tix arrived special delivery the next day. I was impressed.

Its also my first time to go to a Madonna concert. I am probably going in Chicago United Center. All floor seats are taken..

Ummmm guys, can someone help me please? I just purchased my Live Pass, great, but afterwards it directed me back to the main site and it still says "Get your Live Pass". WTF? I just bought one!

I'm getting NERVOUS!!! For RIT, I purchased 2 VIP packages ($700 each)...last stop in US, Miami. Not only did it POUR down rain, but we got stuck in a traffic jam close to arena. We not only missed the VIP lounge (food, drinks, give-aways), but also got drenched....I could not take sitting in traffic any longer!! Jumped out car and ran to arena (a few blocks)!!! Thank God it was August/Miami/HOT!!! To be honest, seats were awesome!!! But, almost TOO CLOSE (if that's even possible)!!! Anywho, I'm just blabbering because I'm soooo nervous and undecided about seats/venue....AAGGHHHHH!!! Guess Las Vegas it will be!? I'm too OCD to wait and MAYBE get cheaper or better seats a little later. Madonna is worth every penny!!! This shit is making me sweat!!!

To those who received email when they reserved early entry, how long did you wait until you got email with directions to buy tickets? I'm waiting more than 4 hours now..................... :angry:

Ummmm guys, can someone help me please? I just purchased my Live Pass, great, but afterwards it directed me back to the main site and it still says "Get your Live Pass". WTF? I just bought one!

ME TOO!!!

Anybody willing to lend me their LIVE PASS??? I'm asking for too much!!! :( :(

To those who received email when they reserved early entry, how long did you wait until you got email with directions to buy tickets? I'm waiting more than 4 hours now..................... :angry:

You bought early entry tickets to Prague, haven't you? it's a MESS.....they said it'll take a "few days" to receive emails with payment details, a few people got them and apparently you have to pay through fucking bank transfer, there's no credit card payment available

US people. (not sure if this is also in Europe) I recommend the Live Nation presale. You don't have to pay extra to join just sign up for their mailing list and they send you a password. I just got great seats from it. Check ticketmaster for the times of the presale but usually it's Friday if the general sale is Monday.

Omg that was stressful. The cheapest seats I could find were $169 and they look like they're in a horrible spot. I'll be staring at the side of the stage all evening. And to top it all off when I was trying to pay it kept saying my card was invalid and that I entered wrong information when I know I did everything right. I seriously want to collapse and cry. I was not prepared for that at all.

So I really need help!!! I went to go get my tickets and the interactive seating chart isnt there. The only option is for them to pick my seats for me, which I do NOT WANT. Does anybody have any idea why the seating map isnt there for the Atlanta show on 9/2?

So I really need help!!! I went to go get my tickets and the interactive seating chart isnt there. The only option is for them to pick my seats for me, which I do NOT WANT. Does anybody have any idea why the seating map isnt there for the Atlanta show on 9/2?

My venue didn't offer that whatsoever either. I had to go with what was left :/

I have a question, if someone is kind enough to answer:

tomorrow, 18th march, at 10 am, pre-sale for Torino is starting. but I want to have a live pass this time around! So can I register for the live pass now (even though the show will be on pre-sale from tomorrow)? Or does the show first needs to be available for purchase on the ticket buying sites and then create the icon live pass and receive a code, an email, whatever...? i'm confused.

You can buy your live pass now.

Buy live pass now and have it available for your sale tomorrow.

Thank you, both!

I just did!!! i'm getting so excited! :roadrunner:

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought tickets for Glendale, AZ on resale because they were better seats than those "Best available" that the stupid ticketmaster website wanted me to buy. I only received the print at home or eticket options, I hope they're safe because I'm traveling from El Salvador just to see her and it will be very expansive for me.

would anyone know if you can bring under 18 aged kids to the concert? most likely Madison square garden NYC. my son ,15 and daughter, 6 want go with me . thanks for any info :)

Yes! I always see kids at Madonna concerts!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question about buying tix on Ticketmaster. Every time I get on there for a presale or sale I get the "don't refresh you will be connected in xx mins" does anyone know if you are bette to wait for it to connect you, or just keep refreshing, do you really lose your place in the que if you refresh or is that a faster way to get in? I have often wondered this and thought I would ask what you guys think/have experienced?