So, who is gonna go to opening night? (Can we talk about this?)

Ai Papi Si.

Guest Rachelle of London

thanks the Albion South Beach Hotel don't look that bad, £686 for return flight and room leaving on the 27th

I stayed there in 2009. Great location but rooms are a bit shoddy. Maybe they've remodelled since. But great hotel for the location. I'm staying round the corner so if you book it would be great to meet up

Guest Rachelle of London

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH MY GOD!

GUYS I JUST BOOKED A ONE WAY TICKET TO MIAMI!!!!!!!

FUCK

I'm actually shaking at work at the excitement

I'm actually shaking at work at the excitement

I'm scared as fuck!

I have my main plan. Which is after the MADONNA show go to Fort Lauderdale and go to a crew house until I can find work on a yacht.

If that fails or I change my mind between now and then, then I will just do a solo travel of North America and do a few M shows then return.

At least I have a back up plan. I'm kind of killing 2 birds with one stone. Fuck I need to save money and fast. I have so many things to pay for!

already booked the airline ticket ... looking forward to see all of you in Miami !!!!!!!! we have to coordinate a pre meeting ..maybe Friday Night or the same day before the show ....

Guest Hunterlas

Fuck yeah, lets rock that city together!

Im flying out on Monday assuming there will be a show on Sunday too

Guest bluejean

Okay I'm considering skipping this and just seeing her in Montreal where I'll be. But can I go 11 days without any spoilers??

I just think with the expense of flying to Miami and a hotel etc I could buy another ticket to see her :lol:

Plus I'm worried she'll cancel opening night :lol:

I'm pretty sure I'm going! Can somebody explain the ticket purchasing process to me? I'm computer illiterate and I always end up in horrible sections because it takes me like an hour to figure out how to buy a ticket and by the time I do all you queens already snatched up all the good seats.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I'm going! Can somebody explain the ticket purchasing process to me? I'm computer illiterate and I always end up in horrible sections because it takes me like an hour to figure out how to buy a ticket and by the time I do all you queens already snatched up all the good seats.

Thanks.

Do the Madonna pre sale thing. Trust.

Ahhhh!!! Can't wait guys.

Carly I would accomod8 you but I'll be in Orlando this May to finish up my degree so I'll no longer have a living situation there :( But I'm so happy you decided to come. Seriously

All good!! It's gonna be fun either way :D

Guest bluejean

I bought a ticket for Toronto but I might go to one of the earlier dates or even opening night if I can get a ticket closer to that time. I'll decide later!